Would you ever marry your ATF?

That's right Whispers don't let those Vatican Assassins get to you! haha
An ex provider? Why not? It worked out for Paul Mitchell and his beautiful wife.
A currently working provider? HELL no! I wouldn't even get into a relationship with that influence. Speaking from two separate opportunity experiences.

Even just being friends in the real world is possible but still can have it's downside depending upon the two parties. The first was a hired provider wanting to become my real world "No pay Girlfriend" but man was she BAD news. The other provider and I started out on a real world date and developed a friendship before finding out her chosen profession. We are still good friends to this day although we've never played for that very reason. One cool lady.

Very quickly dipping your toes in and out of the shark tank every now and then is harmless enough but jumping into that world is peace of mind/personal life suicide. If you do you get exactly what you deserve. Of course some guys like all the drama, chaos and blow by blow descriptions of her recent sessions. I'm not one of them.

In fact every time I read about a married provider my first thought is "What kind of genuinely loving/caring husband would willingly share his wife with the mongers in this underworld?" Many won't agree but that is my opinion as a man.
That's an interesting viewpoint given your participation in what you view as eternal damage to young women.

Hey... I mentioned I was a hypocrite already....

PPleasssssssee let me kick you in the nuts, fuckin' please. Fucking name your price, OMG.

My price? Hmmm...... Well....... Right after a session during which you take me greek and then suck my dick clean........ then..... I'll let you give it a shot...... Because a woman that will suck your dick clean after you take it out of her ass must truly love you......

My birthday is coming up soon. Come on, have a heart whispers...the joy kicking you in your shriveled old balls would bring me is much greater than the pain it would bring you. Be a humanitarian, make the world a better place. Let me kick you in the nuts you piece of shit, come on baby. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
Whining is so unbecoming of you honey......
I think the real question is if I would love or fall in love with a provider.

First, I actually don't have a moral or ethical objection to sex for money. I feel no guilt about participating in the transaction, and see no intrinsic devaluing of a woman because she participates in the same.

Would I be more cautious of getting involved with a provider? Yes. This goes for strippers, waitresses at Bone Daddy's, etc.. The nature of the business they're involved in does increase the likelihood that they might have attitude and outlook on life that I would not like to get involved with.

The things I would look for in a woman does not change because of the profession she was in.
+1
Marry a provider? been there done that..
Hell yeah I would if she would quit the hobby for safety reasons but I'm thinking we'd be playing with others for fun.
Well stated Thor. But the waitresses at Bone Daddy's ? They are so innocent, or are they? Hmmm. Are waitresses at Bone Daddy's any different from Twin Peaks waitresses? Is there a hidden message here because you know something we don't, again? Damn, you get around, for a not-so-young guy!
Well stated Thor. But the waitresses at Bone Daddy's ? They are so innocent, or are they? Hmmm. Are waitresses at Bone Daddy's any different from Twin Peaks waitresses? Is there a hidden message here because you know something we don't, again? Damn, you get around, for a not-so-young guy! Originally Posted by oralick
You forgot the Brick House
You know at the end of the day they are still a prostitute right?

I can fuck em... take them out and have a great time with them..... I can wine and dine them and be friends with them for years........

But I can't ever not look past the fact that she spread her legs for just about anyone for whatever the price of admission was...

No.... Whomever I am married to.... I just don't want to ever think about her having had previous partners...... Originally Posted by Whispers
So, you are basically saying if you are to ever marry she would need to be a Virgin? That's the only way to "not ever think about her having had previous partners". As for spreading one's legs for a price, I am sure that the majority of the people in the world have had sex at some time to benefit in some way other than just sexual pleasure. So you have eliminated a lot of people from your possibles, and when you add in all that wouldn't have your old butt, that leaves you with what you got, wifeless and emotionally barren. Prostitution is a job, and like every job, there are Good People and Bad People who do it. Judge by the individual if you can get to know them personally, don't denounce them all. IMHO.
You forgot the Brick House Originally Posted by budman33
Are you referring to waitresses that are built like one, or is there such a place here in Austin?
You are so danged smart and such a good writer. Love you, Codybeast!

Ann
608-2758
Are you referring to waitresses that are built like one, or is there such a place here in Austin? Originally Posted by oralick
There is such a place. Bone daddy chicks are hotter though imo but its nearly right across the street from bonedaddy's.

http://brickhousetavernandtap.com
Hey... I mentioned I was a hypocrite already.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Does your signature have extra room for that gem?
Thanks for info.