Well it finally happened...

• jfred
  • 05-07-2013, 10:48 AM
Hell, if I enjoyed our visit, I'll be like, 'Can we hook up again?'. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Oh, please... Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
I pity you people...Careful with the excessive paranoia. It kills your sex drive. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
I'm not married, so it's hard for me to fathom...I've heard a saying that relates to the hobby for married men...

Again, we're talking a simple acknowledgement here. Hell, it can be just visual. Locking eyes and a smile, maybe raised brow, and both keep on walking in opposite directions. How hard is that. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
That's not too difficult, Ram. But you're softening your line as you go along. It would be more manly just to say, "Okay, I did overstate my case..." But you never do that, do you?

So it's hard for you to "fathom" the simple truth that others' situations may be dramatically different from you own? That's a personality development problem, you know? How old are you?

At any rate, since you aren't a married man (or whatever else you aren't) you might start by not passing on sayings or other gems of sage advice to folks you have no understanding of.

The default is always discretion.
Smile and move on just like you have never met before................
....said the man who tops the charts of just about every provider's DNS list (black and white, alike) Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
Really? Why? I thought you liked me.

All girls do, even NBA chicks.