BARE BACK ANYTHING AND BBJS!!!!!

First off, The BIZZ - TFF ! LOL ...hot dogs. Really?! Oh please say it ain't so.... LMFAO!!

Secondly,
Been in since 03. Tested monthly. Never caught so much as a cold.
- Ditto that, except for Pink Eye once...pissed me off so bad! LOL

Thirdly (<---is that a word? eff it...) This is EXACTLY why I don't even allow touching AT ALL in my sessions!! Waaaaaaaaaay too risky. You know, germs, cooties, scabies, dirty fingernails, Oh don't make me talk about HYGIENE here (and Hijack the whole damn thread)!!!! ha ha ha

LMFAO this board cracks me up. To each their own, but damn if you don't BBBJ I'm sure as hell you don't like CUM and if you don't like cum then WTF are you doing in THIS type of "hobby"!??

Happy Hobbying and lots of bbbj's...
Thats a pretty weak 4, so I'll continue.
http://sex-crimes.laws.com/prostitut...ion-statistics
http://aids.about.com/od/technicalqu...tattoorisk.htm
Is it possible to go for 5? Dare I hope?

http://www.everyday-wisdom.com/soft-...nsumption.html

An excerpt. After all that sugar you might not have the energy to click the mouse.
Let`s take a look at what some doctors, well known publications, and health clinics are saying. The most commonly associated health risks are obesity, nutritional deficiencies, tooth decay, diabetes, osteoporosis and bone fractures, heart disease, food addictions, blood sugar disorders and other eating disorders, neurotransmitter dysfunction from chemical sweeteners, and neurological and adrenal disorders from excessive caffeine.

Here are some facts about soft drinks to consider before you enjoy the next soft drink.

Soft drinks have replaced milk in the diets of many American children as well as adults. School purchases reflect such trends. From 1985 to 1997, school districts decreased the amounts of milk they bought by nearly 30% and increased their purchases of carbonated soft drinks.

The relationship between soft drink consumption and body weight is so strong that researchers calculate that for each additional soft drink consumed, the risk of obesity increases 1.6 times.

Soft drink consumption may be a major factor for osteoporosis, as they are high in phosphates and contain virtually no calcium. This leads to lower calcium levels and higher phosphate levels in the blood.

The United States ranks first among countries for soft drink consumption with a per capita consumption of approximately 15 ounces a day.
Americans drink 13.15 billion gallons of carbonated drinks every year.

Twenty-one percent of the sugar in the average American's diet comes from soft drinks! That's more than just an unhealthy consumption of empty calories. It is a dangerous overload of caffeine and potentially hazardous, nutrient-depleting additives.

Damn it stop being stubborn, ignorant and self centered! No more tattoos, get a real job, AND PUT DOWN THAT Dr. Pepper!

POD
Ummmmmm.....that is throwing some SERIOUS stones saying that a provider will do bbfs for the "right price" because she does bbbj's. WOW...that is all I can say....
I agree with Kaylee. It seems like an awfully weak leap of logic to say if a Provider does "A" she'll obviously be willing to do "B"; especially since you're speaking about someone other than yourself. Shame!

Ummmmmm.....that is throwing some SERIOUS stones saying that a provider will do bbfs for the "right price" because she does bbbj's. WOW...that is all I can say.... Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Ummmmmmmm...did I stumble into someone's Wellness program? May I please see the chart re how many calories are in a good long helping of DATY? I'm wagering it's less fattening and tastes better than sayyyyyyyyyy Dr. Pepper!

Thats a pretty weak 4, so I'll continue.
http://sex-crimes.laws.com/prostitut...ion-statistics
http://aids.about.com/od/technicalqu...tattoorisk.htm
Is it possible to go for 5? Dare I hope?

http://www.everyday-wisdom.com/soft-...nsumption.html

An excerpt. After all that sugar you might not have the energy to click the mouse.
Let`s take a look at what some doctors, well known publications, and health clinics are saying. The most commonly associated health risks are obesity, nutritional deficiencies, tooth decay, diabetes, osteoporosis and bone fractures, heart disease, food addictions, blood sugar disorders and other eating disorders, neurotransmitter dysfunction from chemical sweeteners, and neurological and adrenal disorders from excessive caffeine.

Here are some facts about soft drinks to consider before you enjoy the next soft drink.

Soft drinks have replaced milk in the diets of many American children as well as adults. School purchases reflect such trends. From 1985 to 1997, school districts decreased the amounts of milk they bought by nearly 30% and increased their purchases of carbonated soft drinks.

The relationship between soft drink consumption and body weight is so strong that researchers calculate that for each additional soft drink consumed, the risk of obesity increases 1.6 times.

Soft drink consumption may be a major factor for osteoporosis, as they are high in phosphates and contain virtually no calcium. This leads to lower calcium levels and higher phosphate levels in the blood.

The United States ranks first among countries for soft drink consumption with a per capita consumption of approximately 15 ounces a day.
Americans drink 13.15 billion gallons of carbonated drinks every year.

Twenty-one percent of the sugar in the average American's diet comes from soft drinks! That's more than just an unhealthy consumption of empty calories. It is a dangerous overload of caffeine and potentially hazardous, nutrient-depleting additives.

Damn it stop being stubborn, ignorant and self centered! No more tattoos, get a real job, AND PUT DOWN THAT Dr. Pepper!

POD
Originally Posted by PODarkness
To each his own...... I'm done here, people are getting a little to touchy on this subject. Good luck to all of you weather you choose to use it or lose it is up to you. Originally Posted by sexykelly
To each his own. What you choose is up to you.

That is where we come together, and agree. I couldn't have said it better.
Good luck to you as well.

POD
OK, couple of thoughts then I'm shutting up on this repetetive subject.

First, Kayla made a great post and I must agree that she has a touch that is incredible and I luv her for just being a great lady and a wonderful and safe provider.

Second, everyone should only do what they feel safe and comfortable with, but a well documented showcase and menu helps to set expectations. And if guys are asking for something they may think far out of bounds, they'd better not be surprised if they get turned down, maybe hard.

Third, If the whole conversation makes you that uncomfortable, remember that damned few people were conceived with the use of a condom so we all know people who have had, at least once, BBFS. And if you can't deal with the fact that it exists then maybe you should consider what Hamlet said to Ophelia and "Get thee to a nunnery"
after reading all this i checked out both of the Covered everything ladies showcase. in both of them they state nothing about covered everything in there showcase. ladies if you do not like the request for BBBJ then put it in your showcase or in your sig line so we know that is not something you provide and we can make a decision and move on. the check reviews in your services line is useless because i would not waste the time to check your reviews if the information was where it should be! Let me make my own decisions and you make yours but if your getting calls for these services maybe you should adjust your advertising. just a thought.
Wow, we have so many of these bbfs threads, and everyone goes on for 3 to 5 pages. Its pretty simple, if you are a provider and want to offer it more power to you. If you are a client and want to engage in it, go for it. Not everyone on this board is going to agree either way. If we all agreed, life would be boring. Everybody knows the risk of doing it. What a provider and client does is their own business.
I had bbfs with my left hand last night. It felt really awesome. Wish you all a safe and happy weekend.
WhiteDuke, you really sure have wore a condom doing that.
My hands are huge sluts, the left one in particular gets around quite a bit. I'll get tested soon. Glad I got the hpv shot.
...ladies if you do not like the request for BBBJ then put it in your showcase or in your sig line so we know that is not something you provide and we can make a decision and move on... Originally Posted by marjk74
Reminds me of a movie quote. "We're gonna give ya a first class trial, followed by a first class hanging."
Perhaps not as accurate, you should say "... We can make a decision and choose to see you or not."

This may be why it's not in the sig line?

POD
Sexxykelly,

Public service announcement: you are self destructing. Step away from the computer. Originally Posted by TheBizz
This.

So kelly, if a lady does BBBJ she's also into bareback?
As a provider that engages in BBBJ, I'll tell you that you're wrong.
Stop insulting others and find a new line of work.
You sound angry and jealous of all the other ladies here.

I agree with the others. This horse has been beaten to death.
Plain and simple EVERYONE who does bare isnt only doing bare with you......they are bare with others as well. If a woman is doing bbjs 9x out of ten for the right price she will do bbfs as well. So if you go to a woman and ask her for bbjs and she accepts the offer, the man who walked out before you walked in mights have had aids and asked for bbfs.......she is infected and now you are all over a damn bbbj????? Originally Posted by sexykelly
I don't know you, but you sound really stupid. Plain and simple, just because you offer BBBJs doesn't mean you lack good judgement. You sound really angry, like maybe someone burned you from a BBBJ in the past. Do you offer DFK? I mean, if an infected client kisses you and he has an (undetected) open sore somewhere in his mouth, you are just as exposed as I would be if I sucked his cock bare.