Who Took Your Hobby Cherry?

A pretty good looking blonde gal, maybe in her mid to late 20's, in an Austin massage parlour back in the early 1980's.
About 1999, the original Hunter of Dallas..... she set the bar pretty high with both her looks and her service.
1978 in a brothel in Kings Cross, Sydney Australia. Don't remember her name but i will not forget her. Blonde milf that knew how to lick a male body all over culminating at the cock.
Liked it so much, I ended up working as a bouncer there on and off, for the next 3 years.
While stationed in Korea in 1969, a friend made me give him all my money to hold except for $6. He then took me to "Mamma Lee's" whorehouse right at curfew time. I was then locked in for the night. The girl came to my room and asked for $20, I said I didn't have that much, she rummaged through my pockets to see if I was telling the truth, she then complained to Momma San about my lack of funds in Korean. Mamma San then told her to go ahead with me after taking the $6. I fucked her bareback and she left. A little while later she came back and I fucked her again, second pop. It was great. At 6am, curfew lifted I went back to the base with a smile on my face.
  • tj69
  • 02-25-2016, 09:51 PM
First online girl - the wonderful SultrySophie around 2003. I saw her many times after.
Cheyenne Blake

And it was epic
  • RAMP
  • 02-26-2016, 09:05 AM
BP Deborah (maybe). Typical body rub girl with a thick (in the perfect way) body that worked out of the Noel area. Same apartment complex as Michelle.

Will always remember the Star of David necklace that hung between those perfect tits!
Toni. RIP. Man I was nervous too.
Violet Blue with Private Connections in 2002, Gina's old agency. Wonder whatever happened to ol' Violet.
Kaitlyn Dior... awwwwee
35 bucks AMP in Guam, shower, massage, suck and fuck... Me love you long time...

The AMPs in Houston have the same layout as the one in Guam 30 years ago.
A man who loves art and science fiction as much as I do..
First hobby experience was Chicken Ranch in Pahrump, NV in 1998.

Three or four years later in Dallas (after discovering ASPD), first independent experience was with the Texas Golden Girl.

Now back in Dallas, and will likely start getting back into the hobby this year.
cute little Asian gal Hawaii while in the military..
Someone named monica on bp popped my hobby cherry. It was one of my worst experiences. I dont even want to think about it. On the bright side, that bad experience caused me to do some research before i decided to try again. And thats how i found out about ECCIE.