Alright Rochester, Let's not have a repeat of Last Week !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post
Really?

I heard you were never invited back because you got a big fuckin mouth.......you know.....you can't be relied upon to be discreet.

elg........l
If that is the case, apparently she keeps like company....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeomann22 View Post

I admit that I deserved that, however, the other party has received a pass from everyone on here for doing the exact same thing. So guess two wrongs make it right? Kind of interesting the thought process that is going on here. But of course I'm just the one who got told on, even though not one person on here is a saint and doesn't say shit about anyone else. So it's all good in the end I guess, lessons learned on my part, wonder if they were learned on the other? Originally Posted by rodeomann22
U haven't learned the lesson but carry on anyway
Because your a saint? Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Compared to you
Hmmmmm
I'll say she's a nun
How's that
Fuckin elg
Compared to you
Hmmmmm
I'll say she's a nun
How's that
Fuckin elg Originally Posted by Missburger
fuckin Hunnicut.......
fuckin Hunnicut....... Originally Posted by elghund
elg owes me a new monitor.
Really?

I heard you were never invited back because you got a big fuckin mouth.......you know.....you can't be relied upon to be discreet.

elg........l Originally Posted by elghund
Lol. Nope, the reason i haven't been back is bc its such a waist of time.. So not worth waisting the little bit of time I'm in the city with broke boring chumps like paulina..
Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post
Really?

elg........l
If that is the case, apparently she keeps like company....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeomann22 View Post

I admit that I deserved that, however, the other party has received a pass from everyone on here for doing the exact same thing. So guess two wrongs make it right? Kind of interesting the thought process that is going on here. But of course I'm just the one who got told on, even though not one person on here is a saint and doesn't say shit about anyone else. So it's all good in the end I guess, lessons learned on my part, wonder if they were learned on the other? Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Not a pass from everyone, plenty have come to me saying they would never see her just based on the snotty ass attitude she portrays to clients and other girls on here..
You should consider a better clientele if you are giving loans to them. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Who said I was giving loans to clients? But yes I have given loans bc not everyone is as fortunate as I have been these last few years.. I don't mind helping another bc ik how hard life can be..
I gotta wonder....does the butt hurt ever end?
I gotta wonder....does the butt hurt ever end? Originally Posted by Ceremony
I hope not
as
I'm thinking of quoting every post from #33 to the the one just before the one I just quoted
Lol. Yeah I get the entertainment value. No doubt. But, really where do some of you get the emotional energy from...fuck it...never mind. Carry on.
Who said I was giving loans to clients? But yes I have given loans bc not everyone is as fortunate as I have been these last few years.. I don't mind helping another bc ik how hard life can be.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
I have the panties u left baby
Next time I give them back
No loans needed overnights maybe
WTMFF ever happened to FUCK AND LEAVE??!?!?!??!????!?!

on we go boys

on. we. go...
WTMFF ever happened to FUCK AND LEAVE??!?!?!??!????!?!
Originally Posted by doctorisin
ahhhhh looking for someone to leave at home as he goes out to get laid