It will be interesting to see how the Idiot's spin this one!

Can you honestly say that you have never fucked a big tited liberal? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I don't know about "big tited," but I have fucked some ladies with large breasts without "screening" them for their political affiliation ... or "temperment." I do remember one lady who I would guess was conservative, based on her religious views on the Bible in guiding her choices in life ... since she concluded that the Bible teachings prohibited her from having sexual intercourse, but not engaging in oral sex, which she had enthusiastically pursued at every opportunity with extremely well developed techniques and a desire to consume all traces of cum. She was a lot of fun in the move theater balcony, last row.

She had "big tits" .... and I did not try to convert her religious beliefs.
I don't know about "big tited," but I have fucked some ladies with large breasts without "screening" them for their political affiliation ... or "temperment." I do remember one lady who I would guess was conservative, based on her religious views on the Bible in guiding her choices in life ... since she concluded that the Bible teachings prohibited her from having sexual intercourse, but not engaging in oral sex, which she had enthusiastically pursued at every opportunity with extremely well developed techniques and a desire to consume all traces of cum. She was a lot of fun in the move theater balcony, last row.

She had "big tits" .... and I did not try to convert her religious beliefs. Originally Posted by LexusLover
When did you change your handle? Or do you have two?
When did you change your handle? Or do you have two? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He's a perv!
ahhhh, sweet memories. how many of your former colleagues do you remember from the "cocksucker's" balcony at your local cinema?

Did Jesus also tell you to blow dudes in the balcony?

why not post one of those reviews?

and I thought the theater floors were sticky because people constantly spilled soda on the floor...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
QMSA !