***Haters.***

The way I look at it the haters of the world must have someone to hate so they can elevate themselves, either consciously or subconsciously. They know they are lacking in one, or many, important qualities of character, and find someone or some thing to hate. That way, in their mind, they can't be so bad when there is someone else they are convinced is reprehensible. I hate that I don't have more empathy for haters, but I am too busy enjoying the moment!
I hate it when people make morsecodealloneword.
I dunno about this thread, but Carl, Beagle and Damon all posting in one thread? Can I hate too? Do we need haters or hatees?
If you don't have any haters, you're not doing it right!
That's a tough one...I don't know if your soft, squishy lil' bunny heart could be a proper hater but who in their right mind could hate you? I don't think you should be allowed to play this game since you're not built for either side. You just go sit beside Rand and look pretty...and if y'all wanna make out with each other, well hey that's ok too.

I dunno about this thread, but Carl, Beagle and Damon all posting in one thread? Can I hate too? Do we need haters or hatees? Originally Posted by austinkboy
The way I look at it the haters of the world must have someone to hate so they can elevate themselves, either consciously or subconsciously. They know they are lacking in one, or many, important qualities of character, and find someone or some thing to hate. That way, in their mind, they can't be so bad when there is someone else they are convinced is reprehensible. I hate that I don't have more empathy for haters, but I am too busy enjoying the moment! Originally Posted by oralick
Aren't you doing the same thing?
That's a tough one...I don't know if your soft, squishy lil' bunny heart could be a proper hater but who in their right mind could hate you? I don't think you should be allowed to play this game since you're not built for either side. You just go sit beside Rand and look pretty...and if y'all wanna make out with each other, well hey that's ok too.

Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy

Someone needs a spanking.
What, you didn't get my pun about hating Rand? That I really don't have time to hate when I am too busy enjoying the moment. Or, did you really think I meant that I hate myself for not spending more time feeling sorry for the Haters? Really. REALLY?
You know how mama likes it.

Someone needs a spanking. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor