Where are the beautiful Ebony MILFS in the DFW area?

Actually if you read his definition of MILF, based on your posted age, you don't. You are definitely hot though. Originally Posted by Knight2554
For him....but for other's (like me), the age range differs and strict UTR requirements. I hope ManSlut finds this seeminglyvrarity of a companion.
I think I may qualify ? Definitely sweet chocolate here!! Originally Posted by Naomi_Synclare
Oh my, where have you been hiding?!

You my Dear do not fit my definition of a MILF because of your young age, but that doesn't you won't make my other list, Brick Shithouse Ebonies of Any Age.

Actually if you read his definition of MILF, based on your posted age, you don't. You are definitely hot though. Originally Posted by Knight2554
+1 Thank you

For him....but for other's (like me), the age range differs and strict UTR requirements. I hope ManSlut finds this seeminglyvrarity of a companion. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Eva there are no strict UTR requirements. My UTR statement was only in reference if I have to pay a lady, who has an Ebony MILF friend or acquaintance, that may wish to hookup. This would most likely be someone who wants to make a little side money but doesn't want be a regular provider or have reviews written about her, just be 100% UTR about the get togethers. But not a requirement at all.
Back on subject of all the beautiful ebony Ladies please.

I have yet to have that cherry popped but would love it!
Oh my, where have you been hiding?!

You my Dear do not fit my definition of a MILF because of your young age, but that doesn't you won't make my other list, Brick Shithouse Ebonies of Any Age.

+1 Thank you

Eva there are no strict UTR requirements. My UTR statement was only in reference if I have to pay a lady, who has an Ebony MILF friend or acquaintance, that may wish to hookup. This would most likely be someone who wants to make a little side money but doesn't want be a regular provider or have reviews written about her, just be 100% UTR about the get togethers. But not a requirement at all. Originally Posted by ManSlut

Ok thanks for clarifying! And yes....she should def join ANY list of hot brickhouse chocolate bunnies

I have yet to have that cherry popped but would love it! Originally Posted by verygood69
I've popped many Ebony cherries
Ok thanks for clarifying! And yes....she should def join ANY list of hot brickhouse chocolate bunnies

I've popped many Ebony cherries Originally Posted by Eva Damita

MMMMMmmmmmm I want my first really bad Ladies!!!
A finders fee

Out of all the ads, you cant find one. Out of well over 500 ladies in Dallas alone, you cant find one Ebony milf.. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Houston based...35, looks 25.

I know a hot DFW Ebony MILF who is 39. But I love her 23 y/o daughter's tight/toned little body WAY too much to go there.

I have yet to have that cherry popped but would love it! Originally Posted by verygood69

Happy hunting & good luck, vg69.....hope you hook up with a lady you click with.
Houston based...35, looks 25.

I know a hot DFW Ebony MILF who is 39. But I love her 23 y/o daughter's tight/toned little body WAY too much to go there. Originally Posted by SisterTwister
They all look 25. Black don't crack.
Happy hunting & good luck, vg69.....hope you hook up with a lady you click with. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

Not having any offers.......
Not having any offers....... Originally Posted by verygood69
Now you know I would happily take your Ebony cherry!