How Many????

He's fine

I tried to count at the end of my first year of p4p. It was around 150
Luckily after that I had mostly regulars.
But after basic I went on a binge and fucked anything that had a pulse at Ft Huachuca.

I would have to say that my total is around 400 including civilians, army, and clients.

Originally Posted by lil red Robin
Damn LRR! You should be Special forces!
  • ric
  • 03-01-2010, 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by ric
Yea but whos counting lol.. My girlfriends dont need to know hehe Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
I was answering your question---gotcha.
I lost count after #3!??
All BS aside..I am VERY HONORED and HAPPY that I was one of Holly's 20!!!!

Naw, More like this many

FrankS-The correct picture of OUR HERO! Who never showered after a game, He felt that would deny them his Essence!

As for me, the # is a village, but working up to a 10K small town like Wilt b4 I go!
So much easier pillaging thru the easy, pro-boneO Europe, with forays into cheapo Cuba, Colombia & Nicaragua of late, soon to plunder Cambodia before prix gets above 10 bucks ( I believe in incentive)! Gotta catch up to Wilt

And yea Holly did you 2x (except someone else paid- muchos blessings upon him) too long ago. You were GREAT! lol
In the civilian world, my count is a bit over 100. In the hobby, not very many at all, because I rarely do FS in hobby sessions.
OMG they said numbers from 5-99.. I think they are lying though lol.. Im jus sayin haha.. But my number is low outside the hobby.. :=) Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
OK Holly, we know what to admitted to your girlfriends, but what is your real number?
Hell I don't know. I lost count.
NO, not from yourself, no matter what hand you use. Originally Posted by mietk

OMG LMAO!!!!

But to answer your question Ms. Holly, most of my civie friends are sluts too... Well, they're gay men so of course they are! They would never throw stones because they live in glass whorehouses as well.

My other civie girlfriends have been in long term relationships since high school, so the conversation never really comes up! Guess I'm kinda lucky!

This is all make believe.
IDK....I lost count a LONG time ago....

But, then again, one more couldn't hurt (besides, stupid me missed out on Kara when she was based out of Houston. I miss hanging out with you at the socials girl!).

This is all make believe. Originally Posted by dearhunter
We know that's a lie because you have at least one review
WOW!
You guys have seen a great deal of ladies..What would you say you spend on the hobby yearly? The numbers some of you guys claim are pretty high. In pretend world naturally, with monopoly money.......

We have a client who is very anal about numbers. He budgets every cent with spreadsheets and all to know where every penny is going....for the year...He actually budgets for his visits as "required therapy"....he asked if we could project how much new talent we would have and project in % how much we expected to increase in phone bills based on talent.....Naturally he placed in the notes area of the spreadsheet he would not accept a more than 3% increase....That was soooo much fun...

The things all providers do for our clients.....When a provider finds a good client we do go waaaaay above and beyond...I'm sure all the ladies do.

Back to the question. How much would you say you spend on the hobby in 1 year? Ladies spend more than most gents know on gas, clothes, nails, ect...I wonder what we all spend on this fun pretend hobby of ours.....

DH was kind enough to cover the airfare.......He sprang for Singapore air first class.....

Damn LRR! You should be Special forces! Originally Posted by auknowho
Believe me...She is...

Let's see ... I guess they want a count in this century... let's see... I have one son so I believe I have had at least one... although she did try to deny she was the mother..