WombRaider versus UnderConstruction

• shanm
  • 05-05-2015, 06:47 PM
Man this thread sure is dying fast!

Seems IB and IBjunior's latest shenanigans back-fired on their own sorry ass!
Why does everyone always think that nothing is ever being looked at? ....or that some things are purposely overlooked?

Should your "good guess" detective work be enough for us to go on?

Originally Posted by JCM800

So much for our resident Idiot Turdfly's inferior Private Investigator skills!
Why does everyone always think that nothing is ever being looked at? ....or that some things are purposely overlooked?

So much for our resident Idiot Turdfly's inferior Private Investigator skills!
We heard you the first time... pimplely fatass, you're stuttering again...
We heard you the first time. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I am just trying to give the Idiot Turdfly an opportunity to see the same thing twice.

Even an Idiot Turdfly might eventually get it right.

Provided he has been exposed to the correct answer beforehand.

Fuel for thought: Now that we have been exposed to LLIIdiot's favorite Pet's recently discovered "detective work", we should probably rename him Turdy, The Idiot Klan's, errr Clan's Wannabe 'Pet Detective'.
Arguing with WR is as stupid as responding to a cartoon for two months chicken dick. You aren't very quick on the uptake. But it is your life..... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Everyone of those cartoons was using your handle, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

I actually didn't even vote yet. This poll wasn't worth the time.

But you know what? I'll do it now, juuuuussst to piss you off hehehehe
Originally Posted by shanm
Your actual "belief" was already noted, quoted and cited, shamman.

Man this thread sure is dying fast!

Seems IB and IBjunior's latest shenanigans back-fired on their own sorry ass!
Originally Posted by shanm
This poll has fulfilled its purpose, shamman, and you've posted in this "dying" thread five times now. The poll shows that fourteen people -- a four to one margin -- have voted that they believe your reach-around buddy, the "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, is a liar.
Everyone of those cartoons was using your handle, ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You can always tell a hankering, you just can't tell them anything.
Everyone of those cartoons was using your handle, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Your actual "belief" was already noted, quoted and cited, shamman.

This poll has fulfilled its purpose, shamman, and you've posted in this "dying" thread five times now. The poll shows that fourteen people -- a four to one margin -- have voted that they believe your reach-around buddy, the "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, is a liar. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Nobody gives a shit but you, you gruberized odumbo minion from chicago. Tell your doppelbanger Lusty Jizz Beard that I said what's up.
  • shanm
  • 05-06-2015, 10:32 AM
Nobody gives a shit but you, you gruberized odumbo minion from chicago. Tell your doppelbanger Lusty Jizz Beard that I said what's up. Originally Posted by WombRaider
again, IB and IB junior can't be seen in the same place. Too stupid to figure out how I guess.
You can always tell a hankering, you just can't tell them anything. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Re-read what you posted, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and notice how your remark is unintelligent and contradictory.

Nobody gives a shit but you, you gruberized odumbo minion from chicago. Tell your doppelbanger Lusty Jizz Beard that I said what's up. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Says the "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas posting in the very thread he says "nobody gives a shit" about.

again, IB and IB junior can't be seen in the same place. Too stupid to figure out how I guess. Originally Posted by shanm
You've already admitted you are a moron that is too stupid to discern details and facts, shamman.
Re-read what you posted, ekim the Inbred Chimp, and notice how your remark is unintelligent and contradictory.

When something goes over your head chicken dick, be sure to duck. If you constantly wish to try to insult me make a effort to spell the handle right, or are you referring to someone who spelled it Ekim?
You can always tell a hankering, you just can't tell them anything. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Re-read what you posted, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and notice how your remark is unintelligent and contradictory.

pic's are easier for eva to understand, ie no words over 3 letters
pic's are easier for eva to understand, ie no words over 3 letters Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Oh lookie, chicken dick's nut nuzzling idiot has had to show his dumb ass again. Welcome no stones, the college educated idiot. You have always been a brown nose right? ROTC boys usually were.
Oh lookie, chicken dick's nut nuzzling idiot has had to show his dumb ass again. Welcome no stones, the college educated idiot. You have always been a brown nose right? ROTC boys usually were. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
yea we kicked you light weight snuffy's all day long. I remember taking a trip to Fort Campbell in the middle of January and you light weight snuffy's were outside in the snow walking up hill while I was in a charter bus all nice and warm

this must be you on the right with the appropriate name "Zero"

yea we kicked you light weight snuffy's all day long. I remember taking a trip to Fort Campbell in the middle of January and you light weight snuffy's were outside in the snow walking up hill while I was in a charter bus all nice and warm

this must be you on the right with the appropriate name "Zero" Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Yep, you reminded me of the obnoxious dumb fuck I had to lead around by the nose to keep his dumb ass out of the shit. You were in the short bus, because you couldn't hack it with the men. Sit there little ass kisser.