What is the best city to hobby in for a Black person?

I couldn't have said it any better SMI!

Tiffani, your insight, wit and humor continues to inspire me. You have so much hobby goodwill with posts like this and others. You truly are a breath of fresh air!

To the OP, I'm in Colorado where we have less than 5% Black population in the state and less than 12% in Denver metro area. My point is there are very few ladies who have NBA policies here and elsewhere (compared to the general population). It's been beating to death ad nauseum about why certain ladies have NBA policies. Does it suck or is it wrong? Only if you want to focus and see these types of ladies.

This profession for ladies is the most intimate business with them sharing their bodies, knowledge and skill for X amount of time. It's a ladies right/preference to choose who they want to share their canvas with regardless of age, religion, color or anything else.

I'm just not sure what the crusade is in trying to change some ladies mind to see you if she stated she does not. To me, that's like having a beautiful brick home built and then some aluminum siding rep comes along telling me why I should change. Maybe, down the line, but right now I'm happy with what I have!

Good luck and have fun, THAT'S what this is all about!
Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk
I was gonna say Denver.
How long before we merge this drivel into the NBA Superthread??
Orlando
Portland
Seattle
Austin
I agree with the OP as a fellow black man it's pretty frustrating.

I live in Miami and I have hell finding a decent black provider who sees black men, but I kinda think alot of this thinking is from their "personal" experiences which I simply cannot change no matter how hard I try.

I also agree with the provider who stated we simply have to deal with it and move on. We're not gonna change anyone's mindset anytime soon so why beat a dead horse?

Atlanta is probably the best spot to go for the number of blacks in the city but it's a high crime area as well so I expect a good amount of NBA policies..

I also think areas with less crime may have less NBA policies, for example "Colorado"

I'm still looking for a slim black provider down here and most are tatooed up drug users (backpage)