Checkmate! AD!

From Eccie rule book:
"
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed. "

(not to comment about the cowardness of making allegations anonymously BCD) Originally Posted by Raphael
It looks like she had permission, so she was not invading the other person's privacy. Ask me no rule broken.
From Eccie rule book:
" #9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed. "

http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

(not to comment about the cowardness of making allegations anonymously BCD) Originally Posted by Raphael

Thanks WK for reminding me of the rules. If a person gives consent to use a transmission, it is not considered an invasion of privacy. Nice try.

I love butt pirates! Not name calling of course, just sayin....
Thanks WK Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Rule book: "Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it."

I love butt pirates
Well then, go spill your bile on HD where they love this kind of stuff so the rest of us can make a decent information only forum of this board
Rule book: "Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it."

Well then, go spill your bile on HD where they love this kind of stuff so the rest of us can make a decent information only forum of this board Originally Posted by Raphael

I DID NOT, AND NEVER WOULD DISTRESPECT ANYONE'S ETHNICITY. I AM AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER. MY ONLY VICE IS I HAVE A NO DOUCHEBAG POLICY.

Here's another.. used with permission again of course. What dog do you have in this fight? You can get some too:

Raphael the loser
Don't worry about what raphael has to say about rules etc... he has been banned about everywhere also and is a known nutcase / stalker.

If for any reason a mod gives you an issue about what you posted form my PM you can forward it to the mod and they can clearly see that I said it was ok.

Raphael is probably millenium man anyway.
Someone is banging the RTM button right now...
I sense a disturbance in the force.

So, the wimp who runs HD must hide under a girl's skirt to make his slander.
But then, I wouldn't have expected him to be man enough to post his lies in his own name

Which leads me to quote from rule book 4:
"#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members."

And didn't Darth Maul place a ban on slander in his rule thread?

(To say nothing of "Luxury" Daphne's doing the bidding of the owner of a failed site, instead of behaving like she had a mind of her own)
Someone is banging the RTM button right now... Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Woman enough to dish it out smear but not woman enough to take the truth...
I'm woman enough to do everything... the truth is my friend. Why are you so offended when you see it in black and white Raphaela?

And it's only slander if it is said as the truth and it's not... Everyone is entitled to make their own conclusion based on what is set before them. I remember you from the P, and the things said hit the mark for me... To each his own.
THe truth hurts......and his ass is bleedin'..................damn Mamma...............
Raphaela? Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Is that all your capable of? Elementary school level homophobic slur on a name - and playing bimbo to a failed board owner?

Really, HD is indeed where you should go, Daphne. They are more at your level than (most) eccie-ites and there are so few ladies posting over there you wouldn't have to make a pest of yourself to gain attention

onehitwonder: how about learning how to write reviews, buddy. You've contributed nothing useful so far. Nada.
Is that all your capable of? Elementary school level homophobic slur on a name - and playing bimbo to a failed board owner?

Really, HD is indeed where you should go, Daphne. They are more at your level than (most) eccie-ites and there are so few ladies posting over there you wouldn't have to make a pest of yourself to gain attention Originally Posted by Raphael
Well thancks.. I really value your opinion

LD, Those shoes are ugly.....ewwww........
LD, Those shoes are ugly.....ewwww........ Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Daphne got them out of her closet.
You need to quit. You're startin' to sound like 15 yr old girl...............Why don't you just hit us with a "I know you are but what am I" and get it over with.....Sis...........