Eccie members that have served in the military

This is getting more and more political. I can't understand why the veterans here are not angry and want answers about Libya. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It's not that I don't want answers... It's that I already know them and just don't care to waste time with the lies.
see post #18, you light weight loser Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Fuck you, grunt. I asked him when and where. You need to learn to read, maggot.

I don't believe a word he says. In fact, I don't think he's a man at all...just a Dipshit.

Read the fucking posts.
isnt everyone who served about homeless now?

thats a Huge thanks!

yes..open your eyes. Thats what your country truly feels for you
Nope. Never been homeless. Never took a GI loan either. You can thank the previous administration for the guys who are now..,
Don't look into her eyes, she's from Chicago! The country does not owe you a living after you leave the service. Nor does it owe you a home. Of course (this is for you Chicago) how do you defend people who have never served their country in any way, shape, or form and get free housing, food stamps, welfare payments, and anything else they can get their hands on? Be careful Chicago I feel a charge of hypocrisy coming on.
Carear(?) Reservist, US Army as a Combat Engineer & Personel Records Supervisor, NBC NCO as an additional duty. Served AD on a Reforger, Team Sprite, 2 Bright Stars. I'm still waiting for my orders to go to basic training But I have over 300 days of foreign/hazzardous duty.

Still have all my origional parts but I'm considered 100% disabled from my service. I apologize to the kids serving today because in my opinion is we should have taken care of business during ODS.

You new Vets, I sorry you had finish our job for us. Thank you for your service.

'bear'

Airborne, there is nothing else quite like it! Originally Posted by bigtex
Especially when swimming out of the Panama Canal ... right BT?

(Is that you right before splash down? Just asking.)
Especially when swimming out of the Panama Canal ... right BT?

(Is that you right before splash down? Just asking.) Originally Posted by LexusLover
After 52 (T-10) jumps with:

1 water landing ,

0 tree landings

0 Mae West's,

1 sprained ankle .

From my perspecutive, that is about as close to being perfect as a paratrooper could possibly hope for (without actually being perfect). Airborne!

LL, I can't help but wonder; could you have done better?
Lt Col, Retired, USAF 1968-1992

VietNam (Eagle Pull)

Grenada (Urgent Fury)

Panama (Just Cause)

Gulf War One

Setty
We could have had one of those in Benghazi.
Lt Col, Retired, USAF 1968-1992 Originally Posted by setman
Did you spend any time at Pope during the early 70's?
Lt Col, Retired, USAF 1968-1992

Setty Originally Posted by setman
looks like you are the commanding officer and I am your XO
LL, I can't help but wonder; could you have done better? Originally Posted by bigtex
BT, you know what I think of people who "jump" out of perfectly good aircraft.
BT, you know what I think of people who "jump" out of perfectly good aircraft. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL, yes I do!

By the same token, you know what I think of people who are critical of those who have the self confidence to "jump" out of a perfectly good aircraft.

BTW, be sure to have an Airborne day!

Oddly, right, IBCrying hasn't come forth with at least his training unit, base and tour.

.that makes him a lying sack of shit, unworthy of our attention.

You earned it.m Either put up and denounce your dishonor towards all of us who served and put our lives on the line so worthless sacks of shit like you can live underground...or retract your cowardice.