Shave or Wax? Man parts vs Lady parts

I give myself my own Brazilians using hard wax! Baby smooth everytime and no prickle when the hair grows back
i get sugared , smooth shaft and balls is nice
i get sugared , smooth shaft and balls is nice Originally Posted by ftwforfun
Does it hurt? I want to try this one day
  • dawg1
  • 10-13-2018, 09:01 AM
My Sugaring experience was anything but the same of waxing. With sugaring the same ~sugaring wax~ is used over and over, and it was my experience to be extremely painful during the application and found it to be a torturing slow extraction of the hairs during the spreading of the sugar, pre-pull. Once the sugar was spread or applied, it was then pulled up extracting the remaining hairs in that area, and yes that hurt as well. During the process of hair removal of my entire back and shoulders, only four pieces of sugaring wax was used?

Now sugaring of the twig and berries, OMG at times during the application of the sugaring I thought she was ripping the skin from my shaft and scrotum! Some of the worst pain I had ever felt!

Now keep in mind I do get waxed every 4 to 6 weeks, back, shoulders, buttocks and the male Brazilian but do leave the hair on my body above the twig and berries. So I am familiar with the pain that goes along with hair removal, but in my opinion I would take Waxing over Sugaring any day.

I have used Xion Spa in the past for body hair trimming, Nina is great but L0 from all of my experiences.