THE EFN poll... its about time!

efn have you gotten more business since this post?
With the two most popular votes being...

Too fucking long! Never read it all!

&

That's an AD? Thought it was a mini series

Will EFN change anything?? Does she seem like someone that takes constructive criticism? Will the NSNC stop?
Originally Posted by Still Looking
Tune in next week for another episode of, "..."
13 out of 47 postings are SL's. I am beginning to think you have a hard on for this girl SL. Either that or you are just being a dick now. Yea, I will call you out on it. Your going overboard. Now you can piss at me if you like.
13 out of 47 postings are SL's. I am beginning to think you have a hard on for this girl SL. Either that or you are just being a dick now. Yea, I will call you out on it. Your going overboard. Now you can piss at me if you like. Originally Posted by stevejones1969
Yes Sir you are 100% right. I'm being a dick. An Asshole.

And that's how you own something EFN!

Like movies Steve? Love this one... Terrible Bosses.

Fun move but a bit of crap also. I mean, what guy would not bone her if given a chance? I tried to apply but could not find her dental practice.
Well I guess everyone's experience is different. In my case she has been nothing short of excellent. Originally Posted by stevejones1969
I have to agree with this. She was the best BCD I have had.
  • Toyz
  • 08-24-2014, 05:33 PM
I have to agree with this. She was the best BCD I have had. Originally Posted by FS_ITC
Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow
Yup!.... I am thankful that there is an endless supply of dumb fucks that really just want to get their dicks wet and I am pretty damn good and serving that purpose for them!
Mods : let's shut this down. People have said what they wanted to say. It has gone way past anything relevant.
I would agree. Shut it down. Enough is enough.
  • Toyz
  • 08-24-2014, 06:59 PM
I would agree. Shut it down. Enough is enough. Originally Posted by stevejones1969
SJ I like you. You are a funny guy when you try to be. However, the fact that your next to last review was on EFN is screaming White Knight...sorry, I just can't take your complaints seriously based on any other merit.

The vast majority of posters in these EFN responses don't agree with you...let it ride, quit clicking on it, and you won't be subjected to reading it. These threads usually have about a 72 hour shelf life then they dry up from boredom.

Tell me you realize that you are included in the quoted statement below?

Yup!.... I am thankful that there is an endless supply of dumb fucks that really just want to get their dicks wet and I am pretty damn good and serving that purpose for them!
Yup!.... I am thankful that there is an endless supply of dumb fucks that really just want to get their dicks wet and I am pretty damn good and serving that purpose for them! __________________

Well when she is right, she is right. You don't really think that any of the girls think anything else do you. Tell me you don't really think that they care about you. As far as reviews go. I generally only post the very good experiences or just enough to stay current on my membership. Call me a white knight or anything else you wish but you guys are just being malicious now. Since she has been good to me, I do feel obligated to stick up for her and say so. I do not call you out on all your bad comments so why would you call me out for my good comments? You had your bad experience, I had my good one. We are both just stating the facts.
Mods : let's shut this down. People have said what they wanted to say. It has gone way past anything relevant. Originally Posted by purpletree
I would agree. Shut it down. Enough is enough. Originally Posted by stevejones1969

I believe the only person that can "officially" request to have it shut down is the OP, and you know that's not going to happen.
How many weeks until Stevejones1969 is NCNSed by EFN?
  • Toyz
  • 08-24-2014, 09:04 PM
Yup!.... I am thankful that there is an endless supply of dumb fucks that really just want to get their dicks wet and I am pretty damn good and serving that purpose for them! __________________

Well when she is right, she is right. You don't really think that any of the girls think anything else do you. Tell me you don't really think that they care about you. As far as reviews go. I generally only post the very good experiences or just enough to stay current on my membership. Call me a white knight or anything else you wish but you guys are just being malicious now. Since she has been good to me, I do feel obligated to stick up for her and say so. I do not call you out on all your bad comments so why would you call me out for my good comments? You had your bad experience, I had my good one. We are both just stating the facts. Originally Posted by stevejones1969
You took the time to say everyone else is mean...without the same acknowledgement of EFN.

As to girls caring about me, I'm not the one defending the one that calls you a dumb fuck...just sayin'

That's about it, really...I think shes been asking for this and continues to ask for it.
  • Toyz
  • 08-24-2014, 09:05 PM
How many weeks until Stevejones1969 is NCNSed by EFN? Originally Posted by FoulRon

Vegas has the odds at 6....