Pitrooms thoughts about the hobby!

Just so you guys know the beautiful Claudia McPherson is in town until the 23rd of this month. For those in the know she is a world class world traveled Courtesan so you do not want to miss this opportunity. She doesn't come to Houston often. Thank me later...
Just so you guys know the beautiful Claudia McPherson is in town until the 23rd of this month. For those in the know she is a world class world traveled Courtesan so you do not want to miss this opportunity. She doesn't come to Houston often. Thank me later... Originally Posted by Pitroom
How much is she charging you for overnight?

How much is she charging you for overnight? Originally Posted by Bowser98

She probably has standards, so he may be SOOL.
I was looking for some Los Angeles pussy recently as I'm about to go out there on a trip and I saw Claudia McPherson listed out there. Surprised the heck out of me.
Has anyone actually seen her? I don't think I've ever read any reviews of her.
Wow! Pit, I go out of town for a couple of days and I come back to this. Your latest posting have pretty much proven one of two things. Either you are not real or you have completely lost touch with reality. Personally, I'm thinking not real. Either way nothing that you say can be taken seriously. That means that you are completely irrelevant. Goodbye.
I was looking for some Los Angeles pussy recently as I'm about to go out there on a trip and I saw Claudia McPherson listed out there. Surprised the heck out of me.
Has anyone actually seen her? I don't think I've ever read any reviews of her. Originally Posted by sharkman29
There are 18 reviews on TER. One of them in 2023. Others in 2022 and 2021.
Just so you guys know the beautiful Claudia McPherson is in town until the 23rd of this month. For those in the know she is a world class world traveled Courtesan so you do not want to miss this opportunity. She doesn't come to Houston often. Thank me later... Originally Posted by Pitroom
I know who she is are you going to get a cheap date with her? I’d love to know…She’s been around a long time.

Let us know how your date goes
I was looking for some Los Angeles pussy recently as I'm about to go out there on a trip and I saw Claudia McPherson listed out there.... Originally Posted by sharkman29
Yes, she's based in LA. The Santa Monica area I believe.
She has numerous reviews on a few boards including TER and a couple others, including one I post on frequently.

Her donations are well above Pit's stated max he would ever consider.

Usually entirely pre-booked.
But what if he negotiates?
I might not have a lot of money but I have a lot of class. Certain women you never attempt to negotiate with and she is definitely one of them. She is a true Courtesan. Everyone should experience that at least once in their hobby life. She literally provides all over the world. First class woman all the way. I don't reveal everything just enough here. Especially since I've been maligned so for absolutely no reason.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-17-2023, 03:00 AM
ĺ
No shit he acts different a little, pit so he don’t get caught and it about trying a different persona shinepoop get over yourself…
I got ur number along time ago…Px doesn’t want to be wrong but the fact of the matter is, he is shinepro Originally Posted by Cendell M
Cendell i want to give you props because early on you were like pit is shine and i was more like, nah i don't think it's shine. but now i'm more like if i had to bet like a g right now, i think i would probably come down on your side of the story.

but having said that, saying that pit is for sure shine, it sort of like takes some of the fun out of it. maybe he's shine reborn or like shine reincarated or maybe like shine 2.0, new and improved. no more ebonics! but the funny ass pranks were pretty fuckin epic, even though he pissed everyone off by posting like 39 new threads in a week. that shit was cray cray..

but you beat me to the punch, so i feel like you should get some explicit acknowledgement of that fact, and it's not the first time that i got bested by a woman, nor will it be the last, i'm guessing..

one more thing, totally off topic and therefore highly pointable, if anyone ever asks you if you would like to take part in a diy mold remediation project, dont answer but just turn around and run as fast as you can and dont look back. ever.

finally, pit brings a lot of energy to the board and i for one think that that is laudable. i know everyone is calling bs on him and i get where they're coming from, but i would bet a g for anyone on here for a proveable/disproveable hobby event that he claims that he had. so ya'll can call me a sap or a fool or just frickin gullible af, but i'm a gambling man so i'll happily bet my house on something that looks like a good enough bet to me. so for a g, i'm in, but no more than that because all my money is going to a diy mold remediation project which is pretty much the working definition of hell, imho. and something called Aspergillus fumigatus is like Satan jacked up on steroids going through a severe case of roid rage and has absolutely no conscience whatever and is super sadistic to boot. and so we're pretty well matched in the octagon but there are no rounds or time limits of any kind of refereeing going on, and eye gouging, biting, and groin shots are freely permitted and even encouraged..
ĺ

Cendell i want to give you props because early on you were like pit is shine and i was more like, nah i don't think it's shine. but now i'm more like if i had to bet like a g right now, i think i would probably come down on your side of the story.

but having said that, saying that pit is for sure shine, it sort of like takes some of the fun out of it. maybe he's shine reborn or like shine reincarated or maybe like shine 2.0, new and improved. no more ebonics! but the funny ass pranks were pretty fuckin epic, even though he pissed everyone off by posting like 39 new threads in a week. that shit was cray cray..

but you beat me to the punch, so i feel like you should get some explicit acknowledgement of that fact, and it's not the first time that i got bested by a woman, nor will it be the last, i'm guessing..

one more thing, totally off topic and therefore highly pointable, if anyone ever asks you if you would like to take part in a diy mold remediation project, dont answer but just turn around and run as fast as you can and dont look back. ever.

finally, pit brings a lot of energy to the board and i for one think that that is laudable. i know everyone is calling bs on him and i get where they're coming from, but i would bet a g for anyone on here for a proveable/disproveable hobby event that he claims that he had. so ya'll can call me a sap or a fool or just frickin gullible af, but i'm a gambling man so i'll happily bet my house on something that looks like a good enough bet to me. so for a g, i'm in, but no more than that because all my money is going to a diy mold remediation project which is pretty much the working definition of hell, imho. and something called Aspergillus fumigatus is like Satan jacked up on steroids going through a severe case of roid rage and has absolutely no conscience whatever and is super sadistic to boot. and so we're pretty well matched in the octagon but there are no rounds or time limits of any kind of refereeing going on, and eye gouging, biting, and groin shots are freely permitted and even encouraged.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
No I have to say shine was much more fun and I liked his Ebonics, pitpro just doesn’t know how to have fun and not be disgusting

Now I don’t know what that means so please explain dear
But what if he negotiates? Originally Posted by Michael8219
She will never do it she’s high end wayyy out of his range and not trashy she pretty
I might not have a lot of money but I have a lot of class. Originally Posted by Pitroom

If you think, for even a millisecond, that you have class, you are highly delusional. This isn't anything I have to prove, just read your own words.