What would you do?

• BLM69
  • 01-15-2019, 09:38 AM
exactly. titty bars are legit establishments and girls slinging it in there is also legit, not sure why OP needs to cower in fright for patronizing them.as long as he isnt trying to finagle free pussy by blackmailing or some other nefarious means, not sure why he needs to stay away. Originally Posted by darkwader
At this point most of the class/school knows he hangs out at these type of places and might as well go in for the kill.
OP, what is your objective? Do you want to fuck her?
You may think I’m being a smart ass but I’m not. I had a younger co-worker come out and tell me she needed some cock and as a hot Latina she likes older white cock. She and I seriously wanted to fuck but I didn’t want any potential issues with a co-worker.

Now I feel kinda bad for her. She started fucking another but married man in the office and he knocked her up. It’s going to be a huge legal issue involving custody rights and child support when all she wanted was cock and to feel comfortable with a man 12-15 years her senior. This is very common with Latinas. I’m single and I should have been responsibly fucking her and this tragedy would not have taken place. Now she loosing her gorgeous figure and she’s a single mom. I’m not judging her but her situation would probably be much better had she not gotten pregnant by a married man. Originally Posted by FunMonday
That is some funny shit.
I sometimes teach adjunct for a local college. I also frequent a few strip clubs in the DFW area and on a recent visit, I saw one of my students working. The first time I saw her, she played it off like no big deal. The second time I went in, she approached me and said high and asked if I was having a good time. I was freaking out becuase she is a current student and the risks of Title IX, sexual harrassment charges and quid pro quo arangements could cost me my job. I tried to act as if she had me confused with someone else, but I am pretty sure that didnt work!

I decided to just stop going to that particular club, but that sucks because It is convenient and I know the place.

So, what would you do? How can I do damage control? Originally Posted by BasicGuy
Don't just be worried about what the girl will do. Some guy who is a student of yours could also blackmail you.

There are a lot of assholes out there.
OP is on a hobby site asking for advise but wants to be talked out of slamming the tenderoni, I didn't know we had scary tricks that run away from young P right here. Originally Posted by BLM69

OP, what is your objective? Do you want to fuck her? Originally Posted by FunMonday

Even i wanna fuck her now!
LMAO. I'd be livid if I got a B+. Originally Posted by B Three
Lol
I would keep away till she is out of your class. I knew someone ( not a teacher) who was seeing a girl from a club. When things went sour, she went straight to his house and confronted his wife at 1:30AM. Things can happen when they get mad. Just think what a grade she doesn't like could do.
  • BLM69
  • 01-16-2019, 07:54 AM
I would keep away till she is out of your class. I knew someone ( not a teacher) who was seeing a girl from a club. When things went sour, she went straight to his house and confronted his wife at 1:30AM. Things can happen when they get mad. Just think what a grade she doesn't like could do. Originally Posted by TailHooked
That guy was a real newbie showing any whore where he lives at, he had that coming for being a idiot, OP should at least give her some finger action at the club
We could probably start a thread about stripper logic, slut logic, and bizarre strip club incidents and why the hobby is so much easier than trying to get lucky in a club. I personally dislike strip clubs. I don’t like the game and the time and money it takes to get lucky. .

I also dislike strip clubs because two incidents forever tainted my opinion. Ironically it was with two of the most gorgeous women I have ever seen. The first was in South America and the stripper was hands down the most stunning woman I ever met. The rules were pretty lax, she already had my cock out and at full attention and I felt like I hit the jack pot when she pulled down her panties. Unfortunately it was a rank smell from her twat that ruined it for me. I promptly left.

The second was here in Dallas with a beautiful blonde with naturally curly hair. We started fucking after the 3rd song and she told me she was concieved in a strip club and that’s how she was going to conceive. I covered up and met her in hotels long after that but each time she talked about having a baby.

I’ve heard of other young women just wanting to get pregnant for no apparent reason and they were the least bit picky about who the father would be.

OP...my advice is to see hookers. Typically speaking thay are more straight forward and they mind fuck you less.
OP, what is your objective? Do you want to fuck her? Originally Posted by FunMonday
No. I want to look at attractive women and not worry about losing my job.
Looking? To each his own. Probably a strip club in another area. A longer drive is better than a long stint of unemployment. Change social academic environments. I hate shit holes but if the shit hole has a couple hot Latina’s I’m in heaven.
  • BLM69
  • 01-16-2019, 05:10 PM
Looking? To each his own. Probably a strip club in another area. A longer drive is better than a long stint of unemployment. Change social academic environments. I hate shit holes but if the shit hole has a couple hot Latina’s I’m in heaven. Originally Posted by FunMonday
OP is looker, I'm sure he'll ease into the hobby at his own speed