Any cool or unusual Thanksgiving stories for this year???

So is that a no to a session after the game?
So is that a no to a session after the game? Originally Posted by da_eagles_fan
No we will have a session. Just be prepared to wear my jersey.
All this jersey talk is silly.....

1). Cowboys
2). Eagles
3). Jessica

No contest, I will have #3 naked and on top of me, uhm thanks and bye.

I like the cowboys, hate the eagles, but Jessica *gulp* is more entertaining than the boys anyday.

1). Cowboys
2). Eagles
3). Jessica

I like the cowboys, hate the eagles, but Jessica *gulp* is more entertaining than the boys anyday. Originally Posted by pfmtony
Thank you. I like your way of thinking.
I had a awesome Thanksgiving, I had my place full of my little family, several wonderful provider friends. We had a spread off the chart. It was one I will always remember.. I don't know the last time I laughed so hard. 5 providers in one place..Whewww Originally Posted by Sami
glad you and your friends had a grand thanksgiving.
wish i had been a fly on your wall!!
or the butler servicing, errr, serving you and your friends!!

btw, i have serving experience.
one time, i was a harem boy for a group of 13 women having a pool party - serving food, fruit, wine, deserts. alas, they just wanted me for my serving skills :^(
another time, i brought lunch for three provider women celebrating one of their's bday.
delitefully, they wanted me for my catering and servicing skills :^)
i wrote a review about that encounter.

I was blessed to be invited to eat with my son, ex-wife and in-laws for Thanksgiving day. After dinner we were sitting around eating various pies, and I was asked what I had been up too. I said "nothing." Boy, was that ever a lie. Originally Posted by MobyDick100
it would be cool to relate hobby experiences to non-hobby male friends.

i often think about answering "so, what have you been doing?" with
"oh, not much, just fucking/screwing around."

1). Cowboys
2). Eagles
3). Jessica

I like the cowboys, hate the eagles, but Jessica *gulp* is more entertaining than the boys anyday. Originally Posted by pfmtony
well, maybe not silly to those sports fans.
but, i concur w/ your thoughts.
for me, "hobbying" is more deliteful than sports.
Pmdelites, I am a huge sports fan, but I know how to record, read a box score and I know when to skip a game. If Jessica is in the mood, I can happily miss a game.
Pmdelites, I am a huge sports fan, but I know how to record, read a box score and I know when to skip a game. If Jessica is in the mood, I can happily miss a game. Originally Posted by pfmtony
Promises promises. Lol