Newbie Nightmare

Torre,

I hate this happened to ya, and it sucks, but please do file reports on verifyhim and providerbuzz and any of the other sites we use to screen.

Tomorrow is Friday! Yay!
Thanks LOA,
will do !!
Ok, I stopped reading most of the tit for tat bullshit after I saw Duke's first post - which was absolutely spot on...as was Elisabeth's.

Co-Ed should NOT be the "a newbie stood me up - but not really because he messaged me on Eccie later" section.

Texasquest - chill out man...please. And to add to your ML comment that I breezed past...correct me if I'm wrong...when guys are dragging the ladies across the coals there..we don't get to defend ourselves. Right? This is just drama ass bullshit. She knew the risks on accepting a noob - especially without a way to contact him on the road. You live and you learn.

A point I wanted to add is... had a chubby gal made this same post in this same section - all you fellas that are in here being sympathetic to Torre... would be telling her to take it to the Powder Room or the Alerts section. The only reason you are all kissin her ass is because she is a hot, tan, leggy blond. (Wasn't trying to offend you Torre...it's just the way of the hobby world my dear)

Can't bullshit a bullshitter - not this time anyways.

We didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday. Come on now.
Ugh

Texasquest - chill out man...please. And to add to your ML comment that I breezed past...correct me if I'm wrong...when guys are dragging the ladies across the coals there..we don't get to defend ourselves. Right?

It seems you are somewhat perceptive at least..But corect me if im wrong..when ladies are dragging the gents through the coals in Powder Puff room they dont get to defend themselves either..Right? So where does this do anyone any good??

A point I wanted to add is... had a chubby gal made this same post in this same section - all you fellas that are in here being sympathetic to Torre... would be telling her to take it to the Powder Room or the Alerts section. The only reason you are all kissin her ass is because she is a hot, tan, leggy blond. (Wasn't trying to offend you Torre...it's just the way of the hobby world my dear)

Can't bullshit a bullshitter - not this time anyways.

We didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday. Come on now. Originally Posted by tntangie

Maybe you should have done a lil homework before you made those statements..If you are throwing me into that group you are dreadfully wrong..Look at my post history..I defend all equally , whether its a Tall Leggy Blonde.or a short chubby Brunette makes No difference to me..I will be sympathetic to either with the same zeal..I may be an old Dinosaur but a Hypocrite im not. I think Duke will even vouch for me on that fact..SO before you make assumptions you might want to do some research first...And just an FYI I cant stand Turnips..whether they fell off yesterday's truck or last weeks truck..
TQ - you are correct....I did lump you in with all the men who were posting comments about Torre's smokin bod at the same time. I do apologize for the generalization.

I have no qualms with admitting when I have mis-spoken and such.

I do think overall - posting this kind of stuff in co-ed, when it really isn't an "alert" or a "nightmare" (as I just saw Dannie had said as well) is really just a way of getting attention when there's not much of an experience to share.

If she just wanted to come share a "well, should of seen that one coming. -noobs, please be ready to give out a cell phone number if you want to be screened. - ladies, trust your gut and get your standard screening info for noobs. I pulled a rookie mistake and I actually knew better."

I think that could have been a simple way of just reminding the entire community how even seasoned ladies can make poor judgement calls - and since we still get tons of newbies here - let them see WHY we need to get that kind of information. They don't always see what all is involved when we get ready.

All of the "sorry this happened to you...you're smoking, I'd book with you" is just threAD bullshit. True - every post that is made is advertising. But this just took it to another level.

As far as my comment about ML/ Powder room...I only brought it up because you did first.
And in my opinion - the men...as the paying customer - should have more right to complain overall. So I feel let them talk shit in the ML. Girls are always gonna bitch about something. It's the main reason I don't go in the Powder Room. I'm very picky about whom I see...I don't see newbies. I only see guys that have at LEAST two local ladies (or well known providers in their cities) that I can personally speak with. I'm not gonna deal with some shady ass bullshit. I don't need that kind of risk and drama and bullshit.

Most of the time - the alerts and "he shorted me $5" crap is because ladies didn't do their jobs when screening.

I am my business. I value my business. And I run it as a protected investment.
TNT First of all Apology accepted..( but turnips are still gross IJS)

Ill admit I am an Idealist.With that being said I disagree with you on the gents having more right to complain..YEs it is a business..but there should also be consideration for time and expenses on the gals side too..When peoples time and $ is wasted just cause someone has no respect for the other party is BS.And they should be called on it male or female..Shouldnt make any difference.wrong is wrong, disrespect is disrespect..I also think ML and the ladies room is a great place..but i also think being posting it in Open forums should be a way to be held accountable to your peers it should be an incentive to "Change your ways"..Not a place to brush things off as "NO BIGGIE WORSE THINGS CAN HAPPEN"..I agree the Sniffing lil puppys just posting "Im sorry come see me and i will make it better cause your HOT" is a waste of time and space too and doesnt do anyone any good.But if they arent called on it why should they ever Stop..

Now about the "Girls are gonna bitch about something"....uh I thought that was in ya'lls DNA and WEdding Cake acted like a BOOSTER Shot...
Ha!

True!

Or get em all in one room, and lawdy lawdy!

I'm not saying it's significantly more....

Just enough that the girls who run their biz well are the ones who last. Without the gents spending their $$, we wouldn't be here. I know at some point it is a "chicken or egg" situation...it's been discussed before.

It's all based on risk and reward...at some level or another. At least in my opinion.

Just depends how much you want to gamble- and when you do gamble, well- rather than vent about what the other person did so wrong...do your own face palm first...just maybe.

I prefer to laugh at myself and my own mistakes. It makes it hurt less.
Fucking gross ... turnips ... next thing you know someone will start ranting about the benefits of brussel sprouts and shoving a cauliflower up one's ass ...

And then Tangie admits to a mistake ... Where's the taint?
Fucking gross ... turnips ... next thing you know someone will start ranting about the benefits of brussel sprouts and shoving a cauliflower up one's ass ...

And then Tangie admits to a mistake ... Where's the taint? Originally Posted by pyramider
Gotta be putting out offers to lick before I start going that far, dammit!
For my Hobby Public Service Announcement, I would like to applaud tntangie and Texasquest for giving the board an example of how to turn a disagreement, in a thread, to a resolution. They communicated, owned their respective sides (including apologies), were generous with each other, and it's all good!

Now go to sleep little drama freaks, because there's nothing to see here. These two classed up the joint by resolving their shit. Kudos!

Now go get laid, will'ya! And don't fear the turnips, it's all about the butter!