Positions

Yeah, I really love anything with lots of motion and noise. That really gets me going. Boobs bouncing, ass rocking... and moans n groans or good ole dirty talk.
  • Leta
  • 01-11-2011, 02:44 PM
I can't choose just one. I really like missionary because the man gets deep and he also hits my g-spot just right and I love wrapping my arms around him. Then I like doggie. It feels really good and I have some really good orgasms that way. And I like to ride because I can control the speed and rhythm.
  • Leta
  • 01-11-2011, 02:48 PM
Yeah, I really love anything with lots of motion and noise. That really gets me going. Boobs bouncing, ass rocking... and moans n groans or good ole dirty talk. Originally Posted by Biggayal
OH YEAH!!! Thats the kind of action I like too...
sexy leta...you can ride me anytime....i like traveling baby.... but let me see u ride from the back....i love a puss in my face and starring at ass all in the same beat....if you know what i mean.
I just love to get fucked really hard, ya know when your tits are bouncing so much with every thrust!...But one of my favs is when a guy picks me up with my legs wrapped around him ( I have long legs hehe) and slams me against the wall or onto a desk and pounds me!
I just love to get fucked really hard, ya know when your tits are bouncing so much with every thrust!! Originally Posted by Valerie
Got it!! - Fuck Val hard, make tits bounce...So noted!!...I'll try to remember this if I get to see you later this month!!
Got it!! - Fuck Val hard, make tits bounce...So noted!!...I'll try to remember this if I get to see you later this month!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Good Boy lol
val with that body....i figured it wanted to be handled like a man....and pounded like a beast....u seem to bring out the animal in me baby....

just don't talk while im in it.....i have a internal issue where if shes talking and yelling and saying fuck me daddy, harder, beat that pussy up....my mind goes into overdrive and jr goes to throwing up his cum all over the place.....have to take a time out for about 7 minutes....lol
val with that body....i figured it wanted to be handled like a man....and pounded like a beast....u seem to bring out the animal in me baby....
Originally Posted by windowshopper
You're very perceptive...hehe
I just love to get fucked really hard, ya know when your tits are bouncing so much with every thrust!...But one of my favs is when a guy picks me up with my legs wrapped around him ( I have long legs hehe) and slams me against the wall or onto a desk and pounds me! Originally Posted by Valerie
A woman after my own heart
A woman after my own heart Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
EA, somehow I can't really envision you givng it to Val really hard....wearing the Bunny Suit!!
You can both just stop fighting because she like ME better lol.
ED it can be done trust me lol
Lmao
Got it!! - Fuck Val hard, make tits bounce...So noted!!...I'll try to remember this if I get to see you later this month!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Oh yah....And don't forget the Bunny Suit....got it!!