Is real world civi sex better than Hobby Sex

This.

This made me LOL. For real.

You guys all come to us because none of your "civies" will suck a dick. Edited: Many of your civies won't.

And shit, even when I was married, or in a RL relationship, and now with a fwb (whom I chose), I still suck dick on the regular...and I expect him to go down on me as well, although not every time. Sometimes we are a little heated, and well shit, we just need to get to fucking and get that first round out of the way.

But, many of you stray because you need a good hoover.
And some of us are the best. Or some of the best. Originally Posted by tntangie
Well, you are goddamn good at it. Soccer mom in her yoga pants ain't getting none of me after you drained my balls.
Well, you are goddamn good at it. Soccer mom in her yoga pants ain't getting none of me after you drained my balls. Originally Posted by Walkin' Dude
I know, I need to work on the yoga part, but I'm so busy at school during the semester, and then on break you guys eat me all up.

Damn if I ever have time to go to a gym.

(and honestly, I'm a lazy sob to get up early when I'm on break from school as well. I need discipline)
I know, I need to work on the yoga part, but I'm so busy at school during the semester, and then on break you guys eat me all up.

Damn if I ever have time to go to a gym.

(and honestly, I'm a lazy sob to get up early when I'm on break from school as well. I need discipline) Originally Posted by tntangie
Fuck yoga. They don't teach how to suck dick in yoga class.
Nor do SO's usually swallow. Edited: usually anyways
Nor do SO's usually swallow. Edited: usually anyways Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer
Yeah, true.

And then, there's swallowing.
Yeah, true.

And then, there's swallowing. Originally Posted by tntangie
my SO swallowed, and would let me cof......so there's that
  • Iam45
  • 01-03-2016, 05:58 AM
Sex with love has always been the best for me. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
She loves you for what? It is a misconception that love is unconditional. If it were every woman would love me.
RW sex with my SO is pretty bad. Once described it as multispacial masturbation to a friend. We are there but really aren't there together. It's the same damn routine where I initiate 100pct of the time with a shoulder rub that moves that leads to caressing intimate parts. She then rubs herself while I suck on her tits and only let's me enter right before she Os which is very quick. Then it's my turn to have sex but since she has already cum, she get tired and dried before I O. I go to a provider to be pampered in a fun way, different positions, oral sex and it's a he'll of a lot better.
She loves you for what? It is a misconception that love is unconditional. If it were every woman would love me. Originally Posted by Iam45
If Luke is anything like another gentleman from a similar culture that I know then their love is the very definition of unconditional - and quite exemplary I might ad. Their culture could teach ours a lot about how to properly love each other and what it really means to love someone. That kind of love can heal you. And even when it's gone it's still there in some capacity, like the love of family.

Its so easy to be jaded and ugly about love in our culture and many others. Some people have it right though.

In those relationships, there's no doubt the civvie sex would be better. But that's an extremely rare and difficult thing to find.
She loves you for what? It is a misconception that love is unconditional. If it were every woman would love me. Originally Posted by Iam45
It is for me to know and you to wonder.
I have tended to see a limited number of ladies over & over. Not intentionally, it just seems to have worked out that way and I'm pretty satisfied with it.

That being said, for me, I've been able to get familiar enough with a lady or two that the atmosphere of the hobby disappears to a great degree and we react towards one another as being in the RW.

Some might disagree but I know it when I feel it and all the actions are near perfect. You feel like you're with a fuck buddy. It's best when time is of no issue and there is nothing to concentrate on but each other. You can feel it when you first lay eyes on each other each time. It's like teenagers realizing they have the whole house to themselves overnight.

Just the other day I heard the words: " Are you ready to go again ? ". Neither time or money was involved. It was just about perfect ! She was just wanting to have crazy wild sex with me again and we did almost everything without having to talk about it. There is good deal of trust between us. It's as if we both try to not make it like hobbying. Pretty cool actually.

Reaching this point in a relationship can be dangerous too. Other RW stuff comes into your head and it's tough to get it out. I start thinking.......what if ? Originally Posted by Charlie Brown

This was very well said.....I have ONE individual that is the perfect mixture of hobby and RW. Our chemistry is off the charts and the sex has been better than anything in my RW.....definite game changer.
If Luke is anything like another gentleman from a similar culture that I know then their love is the very definition of unconditional - and quite exemplary I might ad. Their culture could teach ours a lot about how to properly love each other and what it really means to love someone. That kind of love can heal you. And even when it's gone it's still there in some capacity, like the love of family.

Its so easy to be jaded and ugly about love in our culture and many others. Some people have it right though.

In those relationships, there's no doubt the civvie sex would be better. But that's an extremely rare and difficult thing to find. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Yes,
In this kind of relationship civie sex is more rewarding I think than hobby sex.
What's even better is if you have an open relationship with your SO possibly.
I have found different things and different times more rewarding than others, but was happiest with my SO relationships - the first went downhill when the sex did, not all on my part. The second when she found out about me, so I won't be doing that again either. Lol

But they were both great friendships, and great sex - especially the 2nd one.
You seem to be such a bitter man and it really makes me sad. I find myself thinking, she must have really screwed him up. You know, not all ladies (hobby/civie) are "her". Smh

On topic, Hobby is fun. I get to meet great guys and have a good time. But sex in the real world is usually better for me because there is an emotional element present that generally isn't (nor should it be) in the hobby. The pressure is off and I don't have to be Laura Lynn. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn

I appreciate that, being bitter is a learned trait, that is why I choose to go the provider route when it comes to sex. However, all sarcasm aside, I did not say ALL ladies as obviously, I do not know them all, but if you take two separate guys, one with money and means, the other with not even pot to piss in, and they were twins with the same personality traits, in RL, both men wanted you and if you had to choose one, which one would prefer to give the opportunity to start a relationship with?

On topic with another point between civvie and hobby sex, unless it is a one night stand, while it is true that when you get to have sex with a lady in RL (after paying for numerous meals, babysitting, and gift shopping) and she is not watching the clock, there is always the drama outside the bedroom afterwards, more asking/telling of what needs to be paid or what she wants and of course, there is the YMMV thing as well.

With a provider, it is more or less find the one you want, let her know what you like, if she agrees, check her availability to see if you match up time wise, get ready, go to the ATM, go see her, hopefully have a great time BCD with no drama or YMMV, lay the donation down and leave.

Looking back at that scenario, the civvie lady is going to not only leave your wallet lighter, the sex may be for longer, but it may not be as fulfilling and you have to be there for the dramatic non-BCD stuff. And yes, I have worn both sets of shoes.
  • Iam45
  • 01-03-2016, 11:00 AM
It is for me to know and you to wonder. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
But of course!

Self Enlightenment is quite a journey and a destination.

Every woman loves a man for something that they do for her. It might be money, free kisses, fun times, expensive jewelry, handyman, spiritual guidance etc. One just needs to find out why. The issue is once you stop bringing that special to the equation, you are just another man.
But of course!

Self Enlightenment is quite a journey and a destination.

Every woman loves a man for something that they do for her. It might be money, free kisses, fun times, expensive jewelry, handyman, spiritual guidance etc. One just needs to find out why. The issue is once you stop bringing that special to the equation, you are just another man. Originally Posted by Iam45
A true love based relationship is like a flower. You need to water it everyday.