2 great things about Kamala Harris

Actually, it sounds like a false equivalence, TWK.

You can't level the playing field by lowering it or throwing away the rule book. This entire thread is based on the OPs well documented history of racist/shock posts. Yet somehow, you're arguing to support his views.

And as a white man, according to most, I don't think constantly playing the wounded victim is very manly. It's another false equivalence; an effort to make the playing field tilt in your favor by lowering the bar. Other Conservative Republicans have also weighed in on this - the real DEI (deranged-egomaniacal-incompetent) candidate is VP Harris' opponent.
Actually, it sounds like a typical false equivalence, TWK.

Can't level the playing field by lowering it.

And as a white man, according to most folk, I don't think constantly playing the wounded victim is very manly.

It's another false equivalence. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so
Someone needs to close this thread. I doubt that there is anything left to say that is constructive or helpful.
Still reaching into the hat for "if you say so." You haven't grown up an inch.

Why didn't Obama pick a black person as his running mate ?
Someone needs to close this thread. I doubt that there is anything left to say that is constructive or helpful. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

now you suddenly want the thread closed. after all your posts keeping it alive?

that figures

Still reaching into the hat for "if you say so." You haven't grown up an inch.

Why didn't Obama pick a black person as his running mate ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

because he's black and wanted a compliant idiot white guy .. Biden .. to balance his ticket.

sound familiar?

maybe you two should just stop posting and let this thread die on it's own
'
She has tits and she fucks?

Y'all like to make reference to her lady humps.

And ima sure her latest marriage is consumated.
because he's black and wanted a compliant idiot white guy .. Biden .. to balance his ticket.

sound familiar ?

' Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
It does if you mean Trump.

Let's see, what else.
How about if you say so
Add bahahababa
First of all there is no anger on my side. Secondly part of why Biden chose Kamala Harris was because she appealed to certain parts of the electorate.

When Tim Walz and JD Vance were chosen part of why they were chosen was because of their appeal to certain parts of the electorate. But no one is calling them a diversity hire.

But those who think her gender and race are inherently inferior use that against her. Again if you want to criticize Harris because of her performance, or her diplomatic skills, or her performance feel free to do so. Commenting on her race or gender is racism and sexism. Why can’t you see that? Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Wow. So you think people should vote solely on the basis of sex and/or skin color? People should vote for Kamala because of those superficial qualities? If so, we're fucked!

Walz and Vance were chosen in part due to their GEOGRAPHICAL roots. That's always been a valid consideration. For you to say it's racist/sexist to even comment on Kamala's race/sex - after Joe Biden bragged about choosing her for those reasons - is absurd.

Why can't you see that???
I find it deeply disturbing that I have to defend the president as being “not” a racist simply because he chose a woman of color as his running mate. It’s like this thread exists in bizarro world. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
He told the world his choice would be limited to women of color. He thereby admitted he would decide on the basis of sex/race. How is that NOT sexist/racist?

You're right, it's a bizarro world.
He told the world his choice would be limited to women of color. He thereby admitted he would decide on the basis of sex/race. How is that NOT sexist/racist?

You're right, it's a bizarro world. Originally Posted by lustylad
He said that some of the criteria he would use was race and gender.

You are intimating that it’s only about her race and gender. And real racists and misogynists use that to justify their own bigotry and actions. Stop enabling bigotry.
He said that some of the criteria he would use was race and gender. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
No - he limited his candidates to women of color. He did not say that was only one of many criteria. He excluded anyone who wasn't a female minority from the start.
Someone needs to close this thread. I doubt that there is anything left to say that is constructive or helpful. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Dude, you keep engaging when you say you won't.

This thread was started by a guy who made it only 3 posts before staff quickly knew it was Clay starting another race baiting thread under one of his million handles. If he was not banned, he would have probably started 10 other race baiting threads by now.

My point is that many ignored the OP's race baiting bullshit in the beginning and just stuck to the positives (although hardly flattering for the most part) about Kamala. Now this thread has turned into you guys going back and forth and convincing the other person of nothing.

Anyway, I'm in before the lock.
No - he limited his candidates to women of color. He did not say it was only one of many criteria. He excluded anyone who wasn't a female minority from the start. Originally Posted by lustylad
So what. He was appealing to voters who wanted to see a woman of color as the vice president. That doesn’t mean that it was the only criteria he used. Why does that make him a racist and why does that make her a diversity hire.

You keep harping on this fact like it means something but the fact is that it has no relevance whatsoever. People who say that Kamala Harris is not qualified because she is black or a woman are spouting sexist and racist rhetoric.
1. She is black(or indian) depending on who you ask
2. She's a woman.

That's it. Kamala could do the same stuff Trump does. She could have the exact same policies. All that matters is gender and color.

If she wins history will repeat itself and the roaring 20s will end in a spectacular crash. Originally Posted by Jon Arbuckle
If being a woman qualifies her to be POTUS… you’d think that with 200 million women in this country the Libtards could at least pick a better looking one.
That is what all the newscasts were saying when they saw the women Trump was grabbing or having affairs with.

(attempt at levity to what has become a thread that has lived too long)