Thinking about a Houston visit

I'm not above the occasional look at me hijack, but threADs aren't really my stilo.

I love when you talk dirty. Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany
Now that's how you hijack a threAD! Let us know if you need any recommendations on what part of town to stay in.
Sorry Brittany, but I needed a good example of someone that would get a nice welcome to Houston.
You are not a dime a dozen.
You are a dime piece. (Translation on a scale from 1 to 10 , you are a 10)
I love when you talk dirty. Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany
I know...whores love Wakeup...it's a curse...
I didn't post to Cassandra's thread asking,
"how do you determine......do the laides posts really influence you?"
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=817675

but this is the best example of a "Negative Reinforcement" thread that I can recall being posted recently. Thanks Robynn.

Oh yeah, thanks Brittany for the only positive contribution.
I know...whores love Wakeup...it's a curse... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
You wear it well, lover.
@Smarty Marty NP. Negative Reinforcement=Adding negative individuals to the ignore list to avoid more negative b.s....ATF Oh Thanks for the PM's Gentlemen with kind words, I really appreciate the time you took out to do so. Great ex: I may not be your preference but that did not stop you from throwing positive slugs in my direction being I had quite a few negative slugs thrown at me over a simple question lol.....
I hope you have a good trip Robynn!
Time for me to read that first thread
Best hijack in a long time...
@Smarty Marty NP. Negative Reinforcement=Adding negative individuals to the ignore list to avoid more negative b.s....ATF Oh Thanks for the PM's Gentlemen with kind words, I really appreciate the time you took out to do so. Great ex: I may not be your preference but that did not stop you from throwing positive slugs in my direction being I had quite a few negative slugs thrown at me over a simple question lol..... Originally Posted by thesultryrobynn
Houston has a small handful of assholes/asshole wanna-bes. You just need to filter between those assholes who act like pivot men in a circle jerk and the great amount of regular posters.

You probably won't get any help from board administration because they just don't seem to care. On this board, women are definitely second class citizens, 'whores' who don't matter. It doesn't need to be that way, but manners and politeness are a lost art on this site to those handful of assholes.
Robynn, listen to DJ. As his signature line attests, he knows a thing or two about Assholes.

Also, make sure you steer clear of those Asshole wannabes he mentions. Anyone who tries but fails to achieve full Asshole status has to be a complete Loser.
The truth hurts honey...
Houston has a small handful of assholes/asshole wanna-bes. You just need to filter between those assholes who act like pivot men in a circle jerk and the great amount of regular posters.

You probably won't get any help from board administration because they just don't seem to care. On this board, women are definitely second class citizens, 'whores' who don't matter. It doesn't need to be that way, but manners and politeness are a lost art on this site to those handful of assholes. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Don't sell yourself short DJ you can often rise above your Sig line.
Dam this threAD even brought out the undead.
Hey hun. Houston is cool and you will have a great time. Ignore the idiots.