The importance of an image.

I'm a professional who takes my business very seriously and I focus on producing a quality experience. I enjoy putting just as much thought and money into producing polished, professional images that capture my vision and my branding to reflect this. I do think it sends a message about a lady's willingness to invest in her own business when she has very thoughtful, creative photos. Do these need to be professional photos? No, not really. But I actually hate having my photos taken and much prefer to work with a professional who can use the best lighting and make me feel the most comfortable. I do not like having clients or friends take photos of me and a professional photographer helps me enact my vision for my own marketing. Most professional companies use professional photographers and I don't see is as any different.

Over-editing IS a problem. I remove my small tattoo for my privacy and temporary things like bruises. Sometimes in a certain pose a piece of clothing will squeeze in a strange unflattering way and it's nice to have that smoothed out so it doesn't distract from the overall image. I recently had to drop my old photographers and find a new one because it seemed like I kept having to send back edited images to them to ask them to stop slenderizing me and lightening my skin. I'm curvy and tan, not skinny and pale. A good professional makes an image look polished and striking, but doesn't unnecessarily falsify the image of a lady's body. I'm so happy with my recent photoshoot because the photographer barely edited my skin and body at all. Primarily just lighting. There's even still scars in the images because I forgot to ask him to remove those. I think that's not a bad thing at all. I love having my natural skin in the shot instead of something fake-looking.

I try to include selfies to demonstrates hat my pics aren't overly-photoshopped because I know that this is a major concern for guys who are browsing. Most of my reputation is on TER so I don't have as much of a reputation here for unquestionably looking like my photos. As a matter of fact, I just took a new selfie this morning and added it to my showcase. I try to do my selfies in the same lingerie I shoot my professional photos in just so it's very clear that everything matches up. No disappointments when someone meets me in person! Most people tell me that I actually look way better than my photos.
Ugh I wrote a long response to this but I think it disappeared! But to sum, I like to use both professional and amateur shots. And my professional shots are not overly edited. I was very pleased with my most recent photoshoot for how minimal the editing is and how polished the final product still looks! The fact is, any lady targeting high-end clients will not get hem without professional photos. Professional photos are just an investment in taking one's marketing to the next level, if a lady so-chooses to present a more professional/polished image and target higher-dollar clients.

They say pictures are worth a thousand words each so I'll leave you with these instead of retyping my whole post LOL:

Both of these images represent me accurately, but the first image communicates a lot more about my branding and the type of experience that I offer, which is my goal for my marketing images.
Ok, of course now the other post shows up... LOL.
Ok, of course now the other post shows up... LOL. Originally Posted by spicyzoey
...and I am thankful for both of them. You have a very artful way of presenting yourself . I enjoy your showcase very much!
Ugh I wrote a long response to this but I think it disappeared! But to sum, I like to use both professional and amateur shots. And my professional shots are not overly edited. I was very pleased with my most recent pWould shoot for how minimal the editing is and how polished the final product still looks! The fact is, any lady targeting high-end clients will not get hem without professional photos. Professional photos are just an investment in taking one's marketing to the next level, if a lady so-chooses to present a more professional/polished image and target higher-dollar clients.

They say pictures are worth a thousand words each so I'll leave you with these instead of retyping my whole post LOL:

Both of these images represent me accurately, but the first image communicates a lot more about my branding and the type of experience that I offer, which is my goal for my marketing images. Originally Posted by spicyzoey
Would you marry me? For at least an hour?
Would you marry me? For at least an hour? Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
That's some kinky shit my friend. But yes I will marry you as many times as you want in an hour. I even have this perfect virginal white lingerie so we can pretend that I'm all innocent and stuff!

...ok, maybe I have a hard time pretending to be innocent. Lol.

...ok, maybe I have a hard time pretending to be innocent. Lol. Originally Posted by spicyzoey
I have a long winded reply about why any model's portfolio should contain two Polaroids (interior and exterior) but first I have to point out that isn't the recommended way to polish Louboutians... But if it works, I'll set up an appointment and you can clean mine!
but first I have to point out that isn't the recommended way to polish Louboutians... But if it works, I'll set up an appointment and you can clean mine! Originally Posted by Bob McV
You wear heels, Bob?
Christian Louboutin also makes men's shoes. Saliva is a sexy and important part of any sensual shoeshine. I actually have a fetish for men's leather boots and have definitely used my tongue to shine them before! Definitely part of why I wanted to put my Louboutin in my mouth during the shoot...

The saliva creates additional heat when the shoe is polished due to the friction between the cloth, the saliva, and the leather, which helps to melt the polish that's recently been applied to the shoe so that it spreads as smoothly as possible. Any kinkster who is into shining boots knows this. And now you do too! Many professional shoe shiners who aren't trying to get all sexy with their clients use a spray bottle full of water instead of their own saliva.

I've actually never polished shoes during a session before but I'm not opposed to it! It's definitely something I do for my lovers sometimes. And I always polish my own leather shoes with my own spit. Putting them in my mouth and rubbing them vigorously with a cloth or stocking is a great way to buff them up between full cleanings!
As my future wife to be for an hour, i must say im proud of you!

Although i must say, louboutins mens shoes are for gay guys. Real men like real shoes. My opinion, of course. I wear taylor made shoes since im a kid, and they are more expensive and more men like than sissy "prete au portais louboutins" shoes.
Christian Louboutin also makes men's shoes. Saliva is a sexy and important part of any sensual shoeshine. I actually have a fetish for men's leather boots and have definitely used my tongue to shine them before! Definitely part of why I wanted to put my Louboutin in my mouth during the shoot...

The saliva creates additional heat when the shoe is polished due to the friction between the cloth, the saliva, and the leather, which helps to melt the polish that's recently been applied to the shoe so that it spreads as smoothly as possible. Any kinkster who is into shining boots knows this. And now you do too! Many professional shoe shiners who aren't trying to get all sexy with their clients use a spray bottle full of water instead of their own saliva.

I've actually never polished shoes during a session before but I'm not opposed to it! It's definitely something I do for my lovers sometimes. And I always polish my own leather shoes with my own spit. Putting them in my mouth and rubbing them vigorously with a cloth or stocking is a great way to buff them up between full cleanings! Originally Posted by spicyzoey
I find this whole response both strange and erotic. I take pride in my footwear as they often are the first thing women notice about me. (ask CD3 or Ashtyn Belle) That said I have never had any type of shoe fetish perse, but now the thought of a mostly naked woman polishing my boots might be a bucket list item I need to look into.

As my future wife to be for an hour, i must say im proud of you!

Although i must say, louboutins mens shoes are for gay guys. Real men like real shoes. My opinion, of course. I wear taylor made shoes since im a kid, and they are more expensive and more men like than sissy "prete au portais louboutins" shoes. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
I looked all over my shoes and in the boxes they came in, even scoured their website and nowhere did I see a disclaimer

"Intended for homosexual use only"

I'll ask Christian the next time I meet him just to verify.

but considering the majority of his men's line the last couple of years have been hi top sneakers adored by the rap community I am not sure your claim holds much merit.

Can you share the name of your cobbler, quality craftsmen in Texas are hard to find. I have a couple pairs of custom boots but no oxfords.

I also assume you have verified with your cobbler that your "taylor [sic] made shoes" are purely heterosexual in nature? I mean I wouldn't want to get caught wearing faggot shoes!
Bob McV, PM sent with cobbler's name and contact.
  • zebra
  • 12-01-2014, 08:20 AM
SS,

pictures in your showcase are absolutely perfect. True actual representation & appears to be on target. I like what I see. I use a 24.2 mp resolution Nikon and my pics even in low light situations come out crystal clear. The new Galaxy cell phones take resaonably clear pictures as well but I still prefer using the Nikon. IMHO you don't need profess pictures, if what your currently using doesn't do the trick maybe the gentlemen don't need to be looking at your showcase...

I've actually never polished shoes during a session before but I'm not opposed to it! It's definitely something I do for my lovers sometimes. And I always polish my own leather shoes with my own spit. Putting them in my mouth and rubbing them vigorously with a cloth or stocking is a great way to buff them up between full cleanings! Originally Posted by spicyzoey
Right on! Haven't you folks ever heard of a spit shine??? Zoey just doing her thing... upping the stakes! Love it!