Trade Secrets – Business Forum

Funny how he elicits responses like this from so many people - maybe Lucas is the problem.... Originally Posted by friendly fred
... ... ...
  • BLM69
  • 08-11-2020, 12:42 PM
... ... ... Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Tell us more about these amazing men that will do anything for you? You may need to wake up and smell the coffee TT

Men lie! Mostly around the time when they want to nut or right after, they lie even more when they really have to nut! I've never been the type to lie to a woman, but kept my mouth shut about my true intentions, usually having to do with nutting........Hard and deep!

You may wanna start thinking about really finding a nice guy to take care of you, you don't wanna be here offering gummy BJ's when you're a bit older, you're already at the really mature level now
Just get over urself .... nobody is impressed with your banter. Haven't you realized that yet?

Perhaps you despise the fact that us gals can make a buttload of money ... make gents happy .... and have f*kg fun doing it.

And .... yes ... I get how you would NEVER actually "care" about the providers you see. Totally obvious.... and oblivious at the same time.

Living life to the fullest ... making some good friends along the way ... this profession rocks!
Point well taken. My apologies for being such a hot head. I had one too many gin and tonics yesterday ... ... But boy did I have fun! ... :grin Originally Posted by Torre Tames
No need to apologize to me for anything. I never get offended on this board. As long as you enjoyed some drinks and had fun is what matters. Feel free to say whatever you want to me and never think you need to apologize for anything. As you can probably tell, I'm hardly the sensitive type.
  • BLM69
  • 08-11-2020, 09:53 PM
Just get over urself .... nobody is impressed with your banter. Haven't you realized that yet?

Perhaps you despise the fact that us gals can make a buttload of money ... make gents happy .... and have f*kg fun doing it.

And .... yes ... I get how you would NEVER actually "care" about the providers you see. Totally obvious.... and oblivious at the same time.

Living life to the fullest ... making some good friends along the way ... this profession rocks! Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I don't care about my whores, just like you don't care about the tricks that visit you...that makes us even! I just keep it real as usual

aren't you the self propel BS master? You said it, own it lady! Real talk 1 vs BS master 0....You lose again TT

Don't put your foot in your mouth next time and back peddle when convenient, you can't BS the true master
This thread may have lived out it's cyber life, but looks like the consensus is more on the side NOT to Trade Secrets. Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I just stated my opinions. Please don't let my opinions dissuade you from anything. I only stated my opinions and my views. I don't speak for anyone else but me. Others can speak for themselves. I'm just one opinion about the barter system. Many will have other opinions much different than mine.

Just listen to them and figure out whether they are legit. Make sure you are not being taken advantage of when you do so. You're giving up your RL info in that game and be very careful with that... hell, I have a weirdo loser clown staking me in this thread and I don't even have a vagina, (he obviously does) and his stalker ass doesn't even know my real name and has never met me. That's how fucked up some of these people are. Just be extremely cautious if you want to barter services, TT. Be safe and be well.
Don't put your foot in your mouth next time and back peddle when convenient, you can't BS the true master Originally Posted by BLM69
Uuuugh! Give it up BLM. You wear me out dude ....
Unbelievable the crustacean affect you can have on a thread ...

Nothing you say means sh*t to me ...
Just go get a life .... cuz apparently you don't have one... mister 10,947 posts.

UUUUGGGHH!

Oh, and Lucas .... I appreciate the outlook on your last post ... it makes sense. Thanks my good man :-)
  • BLM69
  • 08-12-2020, 02:57 PM
Uuuugh! Give it up BLM. You wear me out dude ....
Unbelievable the crustacean affect you can have on a thread ...

Nothing you say means sh*t to me ...
Just go get a life .... cuz apparently you don't have one... mister 10,947 posts.

UUUUGGGHH!

Oh, and Lucas .... I appreciate the outlook on your last post ... it makes sense. Thanks my good man :-) Originally Posted by Torre Tames
You ok TT? Looks like you're about to lose it, I'm beginning to think that you don't appreciate my honest hobby insight

I have been here nearly 11 years, seen a lot, read a lot and experienced a lot. You been in the hobby 30+ years? You got me by at least 10+ years madam
Not even worth a response ...

Oops! My bad!
TT, be sure to do a background check on these guys who are willing to barter. If they are actually professionals with any licenses, they are probably on LinkedIn and easy to find. Don't take them at their word. Meet them in person in a public place with people around and make them show an ID and then look their asses up on the internet and confirm whom they say they are.
I gotchu .... thanks sweetie...
  • BLM69
  • 08-13-2020, 12:22 PM
Not even worth a response ...

Oops! My bad! Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Throwing in the towel? I'll add you to the list. LMAO