Just What Is It That Makes Providers Flake?

Bitch should really get her facts straight those in the know are aware,
It is actually mom’s basement and phone privileges were suspended after the 900# debacle of 89.
Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
Lola did pretty good for a first attempt at making fun of me. She should have come with more venom but she is innocent. Lola is too young to know about the incident you mentioned.
What Is It That Makes Providers Flake? Originally Posted by daty/o
What Is It That keeps Providers From Holding a real job?

When you find the answer to one, you will have the answer to the other.
Not necessarily true.
Every provider has a screw or two loose. That's just the way the ball rolls. Many reasons for this. You figure it out.

Some providers are consistentt in keeping their marbles intact. It's your job to seek out those girls.
It can be obvisouly apparant with those who post menial threads and have too many fonts on their ads.

GUYS.....the bottom line....for most of these girls is.....where shall I be AT THIS MOMENT...that will keep me sane....or make the most money? At the drop of a hat....all can change.

I appreciate the well grounded and focused providers...who pay attention to excellent customer service. Myself included. If you lose a good client because it's a stupid f**k up....then...expect to be scrambling for new guys all the time. GOOD LUCK...with your career as a provider.

That's my 2 cents.

Cheers!
Torre
Please don't forget the time wasting a**holes that make calls, send messages and make promises when they drink and then don't remember a damn thing.
boomvang....you are just one scary....mysterious dude

but I guess you are insinuating that you've been taken in the past by the 8 client a day girls....who by the end of the day cannot even identify their own a-hole....?

You make appointments with Kate Hudson wannabes on a serious sex driven quest. WELL....hunker down to reality my friend. This HOBBY brings all kinds.

I do LOVE this hobby.....but treat it with respect (totally)....and use much intillect to manipulate and manuver.

Ding Bats.....don't fit my description of a good time.

hugs,
T
boomvang....you are just one scary....mysterious dudeT Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Sorry Torre, That was a tongue in cheek whine for being outed recently by an over reacting provider. What really amazes me is that with your superior, manipulative intellect, you didn't show up when I searched for Rhodes Scholars.
still not getting your point boomvang.
I cannot recall ever being a NCNS.

Was there a problem?
Maybe you should send me a PM. I'm sure there is some misunderstanding here.
We can take it up privately.

No reason to divert this thread.

Thanks,
Torre
Every provider , and fucktard, has a screw or two loose. That's just the way the ball rolls. Many reasons for this. You figure it out.
Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Fixed it for you.
a provider doesn't have to explain herself to any 1 of you men.... that is all

I appreciate the well grounded and focused providers...who pay attention to excellent customer service. Myself included. If you lose a good client because it's a stupid f**k up....then...expect to be scrambling for new guys all the time. GOOD LUCK...with your career as a provider.

That's my 2 cents.

Cheers!
Torre Originally Posted by Torre Tames
+1

I am happy to be in the "provider who has all her screws screwed in" club....
Trust and believe they are hard to come by... I have only ran into less than a handful of girls i would even associate myself with. If some of you hobbyist only knew the lives some of these girls are living.... you'd understand why within an hour their whole world can change and they aren't even in Dallas anymore to take the Appointment!!! lmao
This is getting very hate full. When I make my tainted/fucktard comments it is usually in poor taste, but I'm trying to be funny.
I can assure you Brooklyn Sky it will never be remotely necessary for you to explain yourself to me.
This is getting very hate full. When I make my tainted/fucktard comments it is usually in poor taste, but I'm trying to be funny.
I can assure you Brooklyn Sky it will never be remotely necessary for you to explain yourself to me. Originally Posted by boomvang
LMAo Brooklyn Skyy is a perfect example of How not to Provide! check out her stats before you feel bad about offending her.
Pretty good, needs more venom. The scary thing is Lola actually reads my posts. Originally Posted by pyramider
Feeling better Pyramder?

Once I ran to you (I ran)
Now I'll run from you
This tainted love you've given
I give you all a boy could give you
Take my tears and that's not nearly all
Oh...tainted love
Tainted love
yes it's always good to check stats, that way you fellows know what your literally getting yourself IN-TO