TRUMP WHITE SUPREMACY RACIST COVID 19

How does one double their money on a job that can be apparently done from anywhere?
I ran into a big ass historic home that is sub 100k. God damn 5 bed rooms big. What's the catch? Ghosts?

It's MISSISSIPPI!

It's almost 3,000 square foot house and it's only 89k in Mississippi wtf?

Doesn't look rundown either.

Am I tripping? Is it haunted or something?

It's even been renovated.

Are the walls painted with radioactive or arsenic paint?

What am I missing here?

It's MISSISSIPPI.

Looks a bit like a haunted house, though ... Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

It's MISSISSIPPI
How does one double their money on a job that can be apparently done from anywhere? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
How is that a question?

There are plenty of high paying remote jobs, and you develop expertise in them just like any other job.

Plus, this one and my previous one requires US citizenship, which gives me an edge over the billions of Asian candidates.

The reason it's double and, more than likely, above my actual pay grade, is because I accidentally negotiated my salary. I won't go into how that was done to preserve anonymity, but it happened.

Anyway, I'm not hear to boast. I was a little on the sauce and was clueless about my next steps. My current job is remote but it requires you to live in the state in which the facility is located. It is more of a temporarily remote transitioning into a hybrid remote type job. This one is 100% remote. So, I have never had this much freedom of movement before, and I wanted to take advantage of it the best I could.

I think I will plan on moving to Tulsa, which offers one of the highest Remote Worker Grants, is not in the middle of nowhere, and is an extremely cheap city to live in, at least in terms of housing expenses.
It's MISSISSIPPI Originally Posted by HedonistForever
one MISSISSIPPI, two MISSISSIPPI, three MISSISSIPPI, four MISSI....