WHORE!

RoDunn is pure gentleman.

Whore is not a word I would use Originally Posted by RoDunn
Some my favorite people are whores Originally Posted by dearhunter
Yep, and some of my favorite whores are people.
Stop flirting with me. No...keep doing it. You know that turns me on...
Clearly I don't have a problem with the word. I have a whole thread and website dedicated to the word and the World of whores. However, to think that some don't find the word offensive is just ridiculous EA - purely, plainly and over the top ridiculous.

I never allowed my daughter and her friends to use the word slut or whore. It is not only derogatory but it is a word that is effectively used to demean and socially ostracize females particularly young females. Anyone saying they don't understand that is lying to themselves and others which is fine, but really, no one believes you. So carry on.................... Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
oh so you're not going to try and shove your point of view down our throats with bullet points and long ass diatribes? it must be Xmas after all. Happy holidays to all you whores (even the ones that don't thinck they're whores).
oh so you're not going to try and shove your point of view down our throats with bullet points and long ass diatribes? it must be Xmas after all. Happy holidays to all you whores (even the ones that don't thinck they're whores).
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

• But
  • it's
  • easier
  • to
  • read
  • this
  • way
Yep, and some of my favorite whores are people. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Ok, now that you've posted this, I will comment. Brooke, in my opinion, your answer is perfect.
Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Why thank you !!!
As are mine. But you aren't base enough to engage in the folly of defending the social merits of the word are you? You've got your little head in the game.

Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Just trying to make it easier for those that have trouble grasping why whore is perceived as a pejorative by some yet others like you, who have conveniently omitted it from their website, perceive it as what Daphne? Just another world that is misunderstood? Is that why you tried race baiting, then played the edit game, in the other thread and now you want to point out any photo shopping the ladies have done in their pictures? Because in lieu of being understood you'll settle for a temper tantrum.

Fair enough Brooke, but are we to assume you are having trouble understanding the overall social meaning of the word whore also or are you just supporting your sister whore in her tantrum?

• But
  • it's
  • easier
  • to
  • read
  • this
  • way
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
and this... is why I lube you.

Is that why you tried race baiting Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
wtf is she talking about?
and this... is why I lube you.

wtf is she talking about? Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
The reason I'm copying all your posts. Enjoy your fit.
Whores...

what you gonna pass along my name like you did WU's? Lawd.
LilMynx69

It would help me (and probably many others) in defining how to call you, if you clarified what are you: A provider or a Client?

You seem to be swinging too easily between bitch, whore and tourist, so It is about time that you decide what the fuck are you, so we can understand what the fuck you're doing here, besides lecturing everyone on almost every topic in this holly board.
LilMynx69

It would help me (and probably many others) in defining how to call you, if you clarified what are you: A provider or a Client?

You seem to be swinging too easily between bitch, whore and tourist, so It is about time that you decide what the fuck are you, so we can understand what the fuck you're doing here, besides lecturing everyone on almost every topic in this holly board. Originally Posted by VibraMaxx
I've explained myself, ad nauseam. I dare say, i have shared more about my private life and personal situation than 90% of the people here. You are free to utilize the search function. You may also click on my Username to access my profile.

So, you think I'm articulate and competent enough to decide I'm qualified to lecture on almost every topic here? Thank you for the compliment, I pride myself on my research abilities as well as being well-versed on numerous topics of interest.

What I don't need to decide is "what the fuck I am," I'm well aware of exactly WHAT and WHO I am. I'm it's pretty darn fabulous.

So, are you saying I'm not welcome here? If so, please let me know how you came to that conclusion.

I do think you were unnecessarily rude to me, something I think is undeserved. Let me know how that works for you...

xoxo,
LMx
As are mine. But you aren't base enough to engage in the folly of defending the social merits of the word are you? You've got your little head in the game.

Just trying to make it easier for those that have trouble grasping why whore is perceived as a pejorative by some yet others like you, who have conveniently omitted it from their website, perceive it as what Daphne? Just another world that is misunderstood? Is that why you tried race baiting, then played the edit game, in the other thread and now you want to point out any photo shopping the ladies have done in their pictures? Because in lieu of being understood you'll settle for a temper tantrum.

Fair enough Brooke, but are we to assume you are having trouble understanding the overall social meaning of the word whore also or are you just supporting your sister whore in her tantrum?

Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
OH, I for the most part wholeheartedly agree with your comments concerning the real world use and it's effect on girls and women.

However, I still sort of like the word in regards to women who do indeed, in some form or fashion, receive money from sexual interaction with others.

I'm totally cool with anyone who doesn't like it and doesn't use it and if someone here doesn't like being called a whore, I will try to remember that. But I think those of us who embrace the word should be given respect also.

I work tirelessly to give a voice to women who work in the sex industry and I would like a day when the technical form of the word whore was not an insult, but rather simply a job description, and a legal one at that.
I also agree with OH, but she worded it better than I could. I could just think of the words impolite and derogatory.

What I don't like is those who are obsessed to use the word every chance they get.