P411 Discount Field... How do the women interpret the field?

Unfortunately, only on the boards. In person, I'm a quiet old man, easily pleased.

Sometimes, I wish the fee was based on any of the following units: by the pop, by the inch, by the condom. Maybe the fee could be reduced by the number of Os the lady has.

Time seems to be such a random choice. If it's by the pop, I could be done in 15 minutes: 5 for chit chat, 5 to get undressed and pop, and 5 to clean up and get dressed.

Maybe that's a fee that could go in the bio.
Problem is: no first graders are reading this (except you, I guess). Gotta make it so someone with a little imagination & sophistication can figure it out. There are enough posts in this thread that oppose you to confirm my initial post that it is/canbe confusing. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Your logic doesn't include all the smart people that have had no issue and don't post a damn thing. Some people love to make thing much more difficult than what they really are.
charlestudor, I detect a touch of cynicism with a twist of vengeance. And, that "venge" is aimed at all of the supposed O's listed in reviews and the multiple pops these guys are having every 5 mins. LMFAO!

You are a funny guy. But the funniest is the Price Reduction for each O. Bet that would change a lot! LMAO!

I like your post. Thanks for the laughs, charlestudor!

Unfortunately, only on the boards. In person, I'm a quiet old man, easily pleased.

Sometimes, I wish the fee was based on any of the following units: by the pop, by the inch, by the condom. Maybe the fee could be reduced by the number of Os the lady has.

Time seems to be such a random choice. If it's by the pop, I could be done in 15 minutes: 5 for chit chat, 5 to get undressed and pop, and 5 to clean up and get dressed.

Maybe that's a fee that could go in the bio. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

Sometimes, I wish the fee was based on any of the following units: by the pop, by the inch, by the condom. Maybe the fee could be reduced by the number of Os the lady has. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
You need a trip to Vancouver, I've actually seen a provider's site that had a bonafide menu on it. Like:

Massage: $30/15 minutes
BBBJ: $40 per pop
FS: $80 per pop

Those weren't the prices, but you get the idea.
Your post always interest me, I am starting to believe you cannot be like this in person.....I mean, I bet even though you write some depressing stuff, I really believe you are sitting behind your computer laughing at what you write.

So, how much would you expect to pay for giving a girl orgasm, I mean like, what would you do if you didn't give her four orgasm, like Mr.Hobby did.....

As far the question, you know I think some men do not read that "discount fee box", its small, and I think most people look right over it.

Maybe that's a fee that could go in the bio. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005