honest_abe asked for bareback

Knock on wood, but I can count on LESS THAN one hand in my 6 years of providing how many times I've been directly asked for BBFS. I've never been asked in DFW...number posted and all. I'm not complaining though!! I guess they know I'm like Damon Wayans - "homie don't play that!"
But you probably would have anyway if it had came to that...because you just did. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Tit for tat here. Plus, relevant (if true) in that she would up for certain things with certain guys depending on discretion. Kind of like how BBFS work I'd imagine~

Or maybe, she was just wanting to make him feel special and she'd really do it with everyone. Who knows.
Tit for tat here. Plus, relevant (if true) in that she would up for certain things with certain guys depending on discretion. Kind of like how BBFS work I'd imagine~

Or maybe, she was just wanting to make him feel special and she'd really do it with everyone. Who knows. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
True, however he sounded to me like he was tattling more so than relaying pertinent info.

In addition, if a girl offers you SS or BBFS and asks you to keep it between you and her and not reveal that information and then you in return do reveal that information, you're probably never going to fuck that girl again. So it can be a broes before hoes scenario or a self serving myself before broes scenario in keeping their mouth shut. If she is open about providing those specific services then that is a different story.
Some people are hard up for it I suppose
opps! wrong dead president..

for the ladies with rules and guidelines – i respect that

for the ladies with awesome gfe – i like that

for the ladies with ymmv – i love that!

we’re all here to have fun after all..
Ive learned in DALLAS...BB is the very norm here. If you dont want to be asked for it move out of Dallas and fast. You will be asked alot. Every week. And at first its uncomfortable. But you do get use to it. I provide SS so BB gets asked quite a bit.
If scared that bad from BB request...you are in wrong business.
Dallas has too many providers. So with huge competition we all have to stand out somehow. BB is one way to score business and be popular in Dallas. Other than that we get grouped into just a regular plain GFE provider and hobbiests in Dallas want more than that.

Houston does not accept BB way Dallas does. So maybe you need to move to Houston. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
Well, don't make any sob story posts about baby daddies and trips to the clinic when things done in bb don't go right, because when you bb with strangers who bb's with strangers, you deserve what you get.

Not saying YOU personally, but...just saying. Everybody has a choice.
snapppppppp!!!!
  • BLM69
  • 06-06-2016, 08:31 PM
LOL
Busted!!!

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1736728 Originally Posted by needingmilking Are you sharing the ROS publicly? I'm not seeing anything about barebacking or an upcharge in your link.
Ive learned in DALLAS...BB is the very norm here. If you dont want to be asked for it move out of Dallas and fast. You will be asked alot. Every week. And at first its uncomfortable. But you do get use to it. I provide SS so BB gets asked quite a bit.
If scared that bad from BB request...you are in wrong business.
Dallas has too many providers. So with huge competition we all have to stand out somehow. BB is one way to score business and be popular in Dallas. Other than that we get grouped into just a regular plain GFE provider and hobbiests in Dallas want more than that.

Houston does not accept BB way Dallas does. So maybe you need to move to Houston. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
Yeah.... I'm gonna call BS on this. I spent a decade in Dallas and in that time I can count the number of times I've been asked for BB on ONE HAND.

If you are constantly getting asked for something like that, then you need to reevaluate your marketing. Or your services. In fact, you said it yourself "I provide SS so BB gets asked quite a bit".

So no, it isn't Dallas, its your personal service choices.
Are you sharing the ROS publicly? I'm not seeing anything about barebacking or an upcharge in your link. Originally Posted by THN
good possibility, I don't have premium access and didn't read that.......on another note, this guy signed the emancipation proclamation so if a hookers gonna throw down some bare back.......why not honest abe? mary todd was BSC about that time.....history and whoredom.....love ECCIE
[PRIVATE]

Are you sharing the ROS publicly? I'm not seeing anything about barebacking or an upcharge in your link. Originally Posted by THN
Sorry, i did... my mistake. I will fix!
Sooo.. you know what I hate? People that say one thing, and then do another....
J'accusé!
This lady should keep her pretty mouth close, or full, because it does not make sense that she will post this "alert" if later she will be a willing participant.