Well, guys, it's been a blast. :)

Best wishes Traci! You're beautiful, smart and sensible so you will be successful at anything you do. We will miss you, but are happy for you.
Traci, I only got to meet you once but I really enjoyed meeting you and spending the time I was lucky enough to get with you. I know I am not regular enough to see you after you retire, but wish I was one of the lucky ones. I wish you well in what ever your new life entails. I will say that your smile was one of the things i remember the most about you.
I'm so happy for you Traci! I'm so glad we could spend time together and
I could get to know you!! If you ever need anything, please let me know!
You deserve the best and I know you can make that happen for yourself!!!
I will miss you!!
Hugs and Kisses,
Maria of DFW
Son of a gun!!!!!

Well regardless of how much I am disappointed to have not met you I wish you all the best. You are a class act Traci
If you're REALLY retiring, prove it by giving me a freebie.

If you're REALLY retiring, prove it by giving me a freebie.

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Oh yeah...that will really prove it. LOL
Aw, best of luck Traci!!
Traci ... I wish you the best
Damn! You were at the top of my list for my upcoming business trip to Dallas! I wish you all the best, and I'm happy you're getting out of this on your terms. Like you said, it stopped being fun, so it's time to go. Best of luck to you in whatever you choose to do from here.
Traci,

Really delinquent, I know, but I just saw this. I still owe you a proper dinner and all you have to do is let me know when...no strings attached!

Check your PMs and best wishes!