My New Reparations Plan

• DSK
  • 08-22-2016, 05:35 PM
Australia went through decades of fretting about the convicts left in Australia to fend for themselves and who were treated as "no class" people for years. At some point the ancestors of the prisoners began to realize they were "special" and had survived against "all odds" .... it became a badge of courage and respect, politically and socially.

I suppose it "depends" on how one perceives their plight in life!

Victim or Victor! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes, I suppose it does. America was once a great nation that had individuals who could overcome and achieve.

Now we have people like Assup. A cocksucking pig who eats shit.
I'm glad no one takes you seriously, DSK. Your idea is epic stupidity.
  • DSK
  • 08-22-2016, 07:26 PM
I'm glad no one takes you seriously, DSK. Your idea is epic stupidity. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Well, the African American people like it.
Well, the African American people like it. Originally Posted by DSK

Purple carpet loving people like it too... fucker

Even though I've never been discriminated against in Corporate America and have plenty of white friends. I would certainly take the 2 million and claim my reparation. It would be a nice haul for me. I'd be laughing all the way to the bank.

Woe is me
Doesn't stop you from subscribing to "Sucker's Weekly," does it, gripshit? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm positive that JackieS doen;t subscribe to the magazine that YOU founded and still " edit " . But EKIM has a lifetime subscription, after his trusting YOUR former protégé WOOMBY after he left on" vacation" and came back with Big Sir !!! mebbe YOU can help EKIM start a magazine about "picking exotic fruit " like those dingle berries YOU swishy-walkers LOVE !!!
Where do you get that? As soon as you require slave ancestry, there will be an outcry. How dare you make them prove? We can't even get them to get a photo ID to vote! It's too much of a hardship. And $100k? That won't be enough, many will want more. And then other groups will demand similar treatment. I've already mentioned the Irish. What about gays? Aren't they entitled to compensation? What about people living near radioactive hot zones or other polluted locations? What about the victims of the Tuskegee experiments? The list of offended peoples is endless. You have not thought this through.

No reparations. Get over it. If you want your life to be better, it's up to you to make it that way. It may sound harsh, but no one is owed anything on the basis of their ancestry. If you want to use your ancestry as an excuse for your failure, too fucking bad. You want a better life, you make it that way.
My new plan for reparations for slavery is this:

1. One hundred thousand dollars for every black person in the US descended from slaves.

2. One hundred thousand dollars for everyone who descended from the soldiers who died in the Civil War to stop slavery.

3. No descendants of the planter class may receive payment.

4. Affirmative action, diversity programs, quotas, welfare, AFDC and similar programs all are off limits to whoever took the money.

5. Federal reserve serialized notes printed by the US Mint, in the amount of $100,000 each will be given to the recipients, who must sign for them and give a DNA sample and full identification and be photographed, and then deposit them in US owned banks.

6. Funds must be spent in the United States, on US manufactured goods. Originally Posted by DSK
are you serious about this or is your post satire?
Yes, I suppose it does. America was once a great nation that had individuals who could overcome and achieve. Originally Posted by DSK
Most of those MEN from Australia (and New Zealand) died bravely and with a commendable accounting in Africa during WWII at the hands and guns of Rommel et al.
are you serious about this or is your post satire? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
No. This white supremacist fuckhead means it. I'd like to hear from some of his doppelgängers, though.
I think I could come up with a number of adjustments but heres one:

should add:

if you've ever been incarcerated or had an ancestor or lineal descendant incarcerated then you don't get anything
give me the 100,000 I will take that too and laugh all the way to the bank.
  • DSK
  • 08-23-2016, 09:35 AM
give me the 100,000 I will take that too and laugh all the way to the bank. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Now we are getting somewhere!!
  • DSK
  • 08-23-2016, 09:37 AM
Where do you get that? As soon as you require slave ancestry, there will be an outcry. How dare you make them prove? We can't even get them to get a photo ID to vote! It's too much of a hardship. And $100k? That won't be enough, many will want more. And then other groups will demand similar treatment. I've already mentioned the Irish. What about gays? Aren't they entitled to compensation? What about people living near radioactive hot zones or other polluted locations? What about the victims of the Tuskegee experiments? The list of offended peoples is endless. You have not thought this through.

No reparations. Get over it. If you want your life to be better, it's up to you to make it that way. It may sound harsh, but no one is owed anything on the basis of their ancestry. If you want to use your ancestry as an excuse for your failure, too fucking bad. You want a better life, you make it that way. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You are entirely correct, but what does our government do in America that makes sense, anyway?
  • DSK
  • 08-23-2016, 09:43 AM
are you serious about this or is your post satire? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
If it would get rid of affirmative action and african american bitching, yes, I would have the government print the money and give it to them.

Then, if the african americans complain about anything, they can be told to fuck off!!