Hillary's problem with male voters.

It proves you can't go two posts without making a fucking mistake that someone who graduated high school should ever make. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Just don't lose that back page number scholar. You'll need it again, lol.

Jim
http://www.govexec.com/oversight/on-...voters/122650/.

It seems Hillary is as unpopular with men as Donald Trump is with women. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Big difference Jackie S is that more women tend to vote than men- so worst case scenario- it's a worse situation to be unpopular with men vs women- regardless- Trump will win the nomination and if he moves towards the center- he may have a good chance of beating Hilary- see you guys in Nov 2016!!!
  • DSK
  • 10-09-2015, 02:28 PM
Big difference Jackie S is that more women tend to vote than men- so worst case scenario- it's a worse situation to be unpopular with men vs women- regardless- Trump will win the nomination and if he moves towards the center- he may have a good chance of beating Hilary- see you guys in Nov 2016!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I hope you don't retire and you stick around til then!!!
You are a very entertaining poster, though I usually disagree with your politics, in addition to not liking you since you are black, of course.

Notwithstanding those flaws, I like reading your posts.