What constitutes "boots on the ground"?

^^^^^ I thought you said "bye"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I suggested ...

...... if you want a running-pissing contest ... get married.

You are lame, WTF:

Look at what you posted:

"He was in a country where they/we/the government would not acknowledge that there were Boots on the ground."

If he didn't seek benefits, how the fuck would he or you know!!!!!

One of you is lying. You pick!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
I don't have to prove shit ... you prove it.

I'll respect the dead ...

.. you are the one lying.
You respect the dead?

HA! Prove it, asshole.

Hypocritical lying piece of shit!
  • WTF
  • 11-01-2015, 08:55 AM
^^^^^ I thought you said "bye"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No , I said I would not give you the last word on this matter. I'll say bye, right after you do.

Like I suggested ...

...... if you want a running-pissing contest ... get married.

! Originally Posted by LexusLover
This whole forum is a pissing contest, you are just to lame to acknowledger your involvement. that is why you are the top hypocrite in it.

You are lame, WTF:
Can you prove that counselor? ...and I'm not the one writing in purple.

Look at what you posted:

"He was in a country where they/we/the government would not acknowledge that there were Boots on the ground."

If he didn't seek benefits, how the fuck would he or you know!!!!!

Because at the time , Nixon was not wanting to acknowledge involvement in that region. Are you really this ignorant?

http://spartacus-educational.com/VNcambodia.htm
Soon after becoming president, Richard Nixon gave permission for the bombing of Cambodia. In an effort to avoid international protest at this action, it was decided to keep information about these bombing raids hidden. Pilots were sworn to secrecy and their 'operational logs' were falsified.

One of you is lying. You pick!
No , you are distorting what is said trying to make me out as a liar and are failing miserably.
LL pisses on the dead, they are not here to bitch slap him.
You are lame, WTF Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's rich, coming from the King of "lame".
LL pisses on the dead, they are not here to bitch slap him. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
..... some dead aren't worth pissing on ...

......but I was respectful to WTF's "cousin" .....

You apparently liked Hellarious's tactic of relating what dead-Stevens thought!

WTF .. just took a page out of her book. In the real world there is a "Dead Man's Statute"! His "story" is a perfect example of why it exists. Credibility.

Poor Little WTF has had to gradually morph his posts to adjust to the "issues"! And he's still struggling with his "anti-military" posture and using his "cousin" to attack someone's belief in the military ... What's your reasoning? Or do you actually have any ....?

Don't you get tired of people dragging their family members into the discussion and then getting pissed off when someone asks questions about it ....? Almost like doing reviews ... someone always has an "issue" with it ... BigTits is a perfect example ... he thinks I read his posts!!!!!!!
  • WTF
  • 11-01-2015, 10:13 AM

Poor Little WTF has had to gradually morph his posts to adjust to the "issues"! And he's still struggling with his "anti-military" posture and using his "cousin" to attack someone's belief in the military ...

....? !!!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I made a general statement of which you have tried to pick apart. Me answering your distortions , you now classify as morph his posts to adjust to the "issues"! TFF.

I am not struggling with my anti industrial military complex posture. But you are trying again to distort. You say 'anti-military' posture , when in fact I have clearly stated anti industrial military complex posture.

Don't you get tired of people dragging their family members into the discussion and then getting pissed off when someone asks questions about it ....? !!!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I have not gotten pissed off by your ignorance and lying even once in this thread.

You are asking "When did you stop beating your wife?" type questions. Those are not questions, those are the tricks liars use to cover their lies and ignorance...or at least try to. It is working about as well as you tapping your foot and running your hand under the restroom stall and the pretending you weren't looking for a dick. How'd that work out for Larry Craig?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Craig_scandal

..... some dead aren't worth pissing on ...

......but I was respectful to WTF's "cousin" .....

You apparently liked Hellarious's tactic of relating what dead-Stevens thought!

WTF .. just took a page out of her book. In the real world there is a "Dead Man's Statute"! His "story" is a perfect example of why it exists. Credibility.

Poor Little WTF has had to gradually morph his posts to adjust to the "issues"! And he's still struggling with his "anti-military" posture and using his "cousin" to attack someone's belief in the military ... What's your reasoning? Or do you actually have any ....?

Don't you get tired of people dragging their family members into the discussion and then getting pissed off when someone asks questions about it ....? Almost like doing reviews ... someone always has an "issue" with it ... BigTits is a perfect example ... he thinks I read his posts!!!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are a fucking liar lexie, there I have been as respectful as you were.
You are a fucking liar lexie, there I have been as respectful as you were. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If you make the letters larger, will it be more credible?

How can you have respect for anyone else, ....

..... you don't even have respect for yourself.

You have now joined the flock of geese ... "the gaggle" ...

... birds of a feather. Did you vote for John Kerry also?
If you make the letters larger, will it be more credible?

You have now joined the flock of geese ... "the gaggle" ...

... birds of a feather. Did you vote for John Kerry also? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I make letters larger so it is easy to tell my response from the garbage most of you write. I have no respect for you lexie lacking.

You have joined the idiots.

No did you?

Lemmings

• WTF
  • 11-01-2015, 12:41 PM

o? Originally Posted by LexusLover
How do you know who on here has respect for themselves?
  • DSK
  • 11-01-2015, 01:03 PM
How do you know who on here has respect for themselves? Originally Posted by WTF
Well, they give clues in their responses and you can draw inferences from that.
  • WTF
  • 11-01-2015, 01:38 PM
Well, they give clues in their responses and you can draw inferences from that. Originally Posted by DSK
Then it is obvious LL has no respect for the truth.

No respect for others and

No respect for himself.

Well, they give clues in their responses and you can draw inferences from that. Originally Posted by DSK
D .... you are using those challenging words again ... "clues" and "inferences"!

They don't have a "clue" as to what the "inferences" are from the "story"!

Can you imagine how horrifying that someone with the stature of WTF and Iv-a-Little One on a hooker board pronounces they don't have any respect for me? Oh, my God!

How does it make you feel that the likes of WTF and Iv-a-Little One don't have any respect for you?

At least they aren't SHOUTING any more .... all that yelling takes up way too much bandwidth ... and besides it's too funny.
I don't have to prove shit ... you prove it.

I'll respect the dead ...

.. you are the one lying. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Just in case you forgot!