Encounter: Ash tray Layla

• Zenon
  • 06-02-2021, 03:52 PM
Yes I did.
Yes I did. Originally Posted by Zenon
Tried private message you but says your inbox is full
  • Zenon
  • 06-03-2021, 04:53 AM
Knocked the drivers side mirror off the car and damage to drivers side door.
Knocked the drivers side mirror off the car and damage to drivers side door. Originally Posted by Zenon
Arrested yet?
She was driving around a car without mirrors for a while, maybe she thought you'd like that too
This is crazy to read. I met her last night (6/2) and she was very personable, sweet n genuine too. Room is gross, I could hear roommates, she stuck a chair against the door to stop anyone from barging in. My biggest disappointment was she looked to be about 7-8 months pregnant. I DID not see that coming?!
This is crazy to read. I met her last night (6/2) and she was very personable, sweet n genuine too. Room is gross, I could hear roommates, she stuck a chair against the door to stop anyone from barging in. My biggest disappointment was she looked to be about 7-8 months pregnant. I DID not see that coming?! Originally Posted by JJluvv2k1
“Hey kid, what you say when you meet a man with mommy?”
“Are you my daddy?”
This is crazy to read. I met her last night (6/2) and she was very personable, sweet n genuine too. Room is gross, I could hear roommates, she stuck a chair against the door to stop anyone from barging in. My biggest disappointment was she looked to be about 7-8 months pregnant. I DID not see that coming?! Originally Posted by JJluvv2k1
'biggest disappointment' is an understatement!
Well she's had more loads in her then a dishwasher, im guessing that over 75% of the guys that have seen her have filled that up .
Any vids around?
Any luck on repairs yet ?
Knocked the drivers side mirror off the car and damage to drivers side door. Originally Posted by Zenon
Any luck on repairs yet?
Has anyone seen her lately ? last i talked to her she said she couldn't have sex for a while ...
Given the bump, we can probably guess why.