Cyrus R. Vance, Jr. the WITCH HUNTER

You're very kind Fred, and I enjoy your posts.

Oeb, Yes, if Bernie and AOC had been born a hundred years earlier in Russia they would have fit in well with the Bolsheviks. Especially AOC -- Bernie has been known to compromise, but I could see Alexandria joyfully sending people off to the Gulag. I'm still in love with her though and hope to convert her to Libertarian Capitalism. Originally Posted by Tiny
I hope you convert her!
Deutsche bank, who should have known that Trump was fudging his real estate numbers but still lent him millions
This between NY and Trump, not AOC
Have complied with the Subpoena to hand over their papers relating to Trumps business dealings and fake applications for loans.
That’s a crime right there.

I’m sure NY state have been after Trump for years and now it’s time to end this corruption. Crooked Trump can’t get Barr to intervene because it’s a Potential state indictment. So old Trumpy is out of luck there.

Looking forward to seeing how this plays out. But the prosecutor has to bring the Trump Crime Family to justice, it’s been long overdue. Trump is lawless and shameless. But he would look good in orange. Suits him to a tee.
Deutsche bank, who should have known that Trump was fudging his real estate numbers but still lent him millions
Have complied with the Subpoena to hand over their papers relating to Trumps business dealings and fake applications for loans.

I’m sure NY state have been after Trump for years and now it’s time to end this corruption. Crooked Trump can’t get Barr to intervene because it’s a Potential state indictment. So old Trumpy is out of luck there.

Looking forward to seeing how this plays out. But the prosecutor has to bring the Trump Crime Family to justice, it’s been long overdue. Trump is lawless and shameless. But he would look good in orange. Suits him to a tee. Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson

Deutsche has been fined for both for its dealings with Epstein and for the billions it turned a blind eye to Russia laundering through Danske Estonia. No American bank would deal with Trump because of his long history of defaults but he could always count on Deutsche. Funny how things can dovetail.

In a few years when the smoke has cleared it will be interesting to see what ranking members of the conservative party say or do to wash the Trump stink off of them. My money is on them saying that they knew he was a criminal and in severe mental decline but could not say anything at the time because it was a national security concern. Just you wait.
  • oeb11
  • 08-06-2020, 12:37 PM
Funny how the foolish puppy DPST's try to 'connect' things tht are not connected.

If Trump banks at the same bank as epstein - well he must be guilty of ( forbidden topic).

One never knows - many DPST's have accounts at banks at which trump has accounts.

Careful how One spreads the tar and feathers from the Brush, hefner wannabe!

Mental decline - you have biden - a textbook case of pre-senile dementia.

DNC does not want him speaking because he will make a mess of their plan to put a radical marxist VP in the Oval Office.

Hyocrites.
, if Bernie and AOC had been born a hundred years earlier in Russia they would have fit in well with the Bolsheviks. Especially AOC -- Bernie has been known to compromise, but I could see Alexandria joyfully sending people off to the Gulag. and hope to convert her to . Originally Posted by Tiny

yeah ol' bernie is not a latter day che guevara, he's not that down with the cause

last go 'round he settled for one pan shot of the camera his way at the dim convention

che wudda gone underground

plus he likes all his houses

aoc? yeah she's hard core to an extent...which i think is as long as things go her way

a hardship of taking to the mountains with kalashnikovs and with no make up kit or internet or adoring fans? she'd come crawling back fairly soon
Mental decline - you have biden - a textbook case of pre-senile dementia.

DNC does not want him speaking because he will make a mess of their plan to put a radical marxist VP in the Oval Office.

Hyocrites. Originally Posted by oeb11

https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/sta...87291695218690
  • oeb11
  • 08-06-2020, 12:56 PM
not gonna bother.

Looking forward to seeing how this plays out. But the prosecutor has to bring the Trump Crime Family to justice, it’s been long overdue. Trump is lawless and shameless. But he would look good in orange. Suits him to a tee. Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson
I'm pretty sure he has significant collateral for any of the loans and since they were made between private parties prior to his Presidency, I'd be shocked if anyone could make a case against him for false statements on a loan application. Valuation of real estate is an opinion unless the adjuster is crooked and you can tie that to Trump. Rarely does it get done.
  • Tiny
  • 08-06-2020, 05:44 PM
Tiny - it has been written that 'Love conquers all" - I wish you well in your quest to convert AOC.

Please read "Don Quixote" - I expect you already have. Originally Posted by oeb11
I hope you convert her! Originally Posted by friendly fred
I've been working for a couple of years on trying to convert eccieuser and am making no headway whatsoever. And as soon as I was starting to get somewhere with The Mystic and WTF they dropped off the board. Converting people is hard work!

But it will be different with AOC. After I bang her a few times, she'll be addicted and will do anything to make me happy, including paying homage to the dead Capitalist gods -- Milton Friedman, Ronald Reagan, Sam Walton, and John D. Rockefeller.
  • Tiny
  • 08-06-2020, 05:47 PM
yeah ol' bernie is not a latter day che guevara, he's not that down with the cause

last go 'round he settled for one pan shot of the camera his way at the dim convention

che wudda gone underground

plus he likes all his houses

aoc? yeah she's hard core to an extent...which i think is as long as things go her way

a hardship of taking to the mountains with kalashnikovs and with no make up kit or internet or adoring fans? she'd come crawling back fairly soon Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yeah, you're not going to see Alexandria heading to the hills with her Kalashnikov. She's a city girl. Part of my plan to seduce her is to get her a Birkin Bag. Every woman will fuck for a Birkin Bag. And once she's had a taste of little Tiny there'll be no going back.
  • oeb11
  • 08-06-2020, 06:06 PM
I hope you are correct, Tiny.

AOC should be 'on her knees' for a Man.

However, i expect that the reality of AOC would be quite different.
After a week - You might be running for the Hills in Disgust.
. . . once she's had a taste of little Tiny there'll be no going back. Originally Posted by Tiny
Once you go Tiny, you never go back?

Yeah, you're not going to see Alexandria heading to the hills with her Kalashnikov. She's a city girl. Part of my plan to seduce her is to get her a Birkin Bag. Every woman will fuck for a Birkin Bag. And once she's had a taste of little Tiny there'll be no going back. Originally Posted by Tiny

if you poke her up the ass with little tiny and ream her out so she won't shit right again i'd pay your airfare to the rotten apple
if you poke her up the ass with little tiny and ream her out so she won't shit right again i'd pay your airfare to the rotten apple Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT5WYSwET28

I've been working for a couple of years on trying to convert eccieuser and am making no headway whatsoever. And as soon as I was starting to get somewhere with The Mystic and WTF they dropped off the board. Converting people is hard work!

But it will be different with AOC. After I bang her a few times, she'll be addicted and will do anything to make me happy, including paying homage to the dead Capitalist gods -- Milton Friedman, Ronald Reagan, Sam Walton, and John D. Rockefeller. Originally Posted by Tiny
You will tame that shrew my man!

Go get her...