Sabrina Nicole want's some info plz.......

I am confused. Is Sabrina a black ho, or does she have a black hole? Is Mastermind and Sabrina the same, or are they a managed coexistence? Does it matter, or is it anti-matter?
I’m surprised he & she have not be banned. His posting history speaks volumes.

It is clear he has motives and is using this board to promote his product.

They both do not deserve to be here. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
+1000 to all three of your points.

But I doubt mastermind is even a guy.

A simple search of "his" posts tell it all, it's not rocket science (or theoretical physics in this instance) Sabrina is no Sirius A (in keeping with the theme here), at the very minimum she's been accessing that PA account from the day "he" registered, and she has been posting under that handle for months.
All I can say is wow. What the hell have I missed? Originally Posted by Tara Evans

High School Physics.

Seriously kidding I will second or + 1 everything petiteassman in Buffalo has said about you. (HOT!)
I am requesting the Mastermind handle be BANNED.

I need to feel comfortable posting derogatory shit about providers in the men's lounge.

I need to feel comfortable posting derogatory shit about providers in the men's lounge.

Originally Posted by monkmonk
+3000=3001-2=2999x2=3998x^2cubed and x+z=ahhh f-it both handles=

+1

Or let's just open up powder room and men's lounge as coed.
I concur, also I would recommend TM and FWOG displace Chipper as welcome wagon host.

OH MAN I WOULD LOVE TO BE IN THE WHOOPS POWDER ROOM WHEN THEY ARE NE-KID.
In the end-- its mind over matter. She has no mind, so it doesn't really matter.

So long, and Thanks for all the fish!!

OH MAN I WOULD LOVE TO BE IN THE WHOOPS POWDER ROOM WHEN THEY ARE NE-KID. Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
When the ladies are alone together in the Powder room or anywhere for that "matter", it doesn't take a Mastermind or Quantum Physics expert to conclude that it is not just a theory, but a fact and yes indeed, we ladies always have nekkid pillow fights. So, now ya know the rest of the story.
You have quite the memory, and I cannot believe you were actually paying attention!! You make me proud!

Okay DL and Dodger, I think I am in love with the two of you now. Please PLEASE can we go out sometime and talk quantum mechanics and string theories? Seriously, that is one of my favorite topics. (There's the possible duality relation between the 10/11 spacetime dimensions/quantum consistency issue, but then we get to talk about M theory )

I'd really like to hear your thoughts on Event Horizon, I have some ideas about how it directly ties into some more philosophical topics.

Back to the original post.........if anyone ever wonders how locker room info/powder room info gets out, here is a prime example! DOH! Hope they both get a nice little vacation. Originally Posted by Dannie
DL, Dodger, Dannie, can I please join your outing to discuss theoretical physics? I'd like to suggest Loop Quantum Gravity as an alternative to string theory. I like Lee Smolin's argument that string theory can't be right because it's not background independent and can't agree with general relativity. Wow, maybe this site needs a science sub-forum. Never thought I'd post this comment here...

I am requesting that Mastermind AND Sabrina Nicole be banned.

If he is giving her access to the Men's Lounge, then she is giving him access to the Powder Room.
  • T-Can
  • 09-18-2010, 10:11 AM
I am requesting that Mastermind AND Sabrina Nicole be banned.

If he is giving her access to the Men's Lounge, then she is giving him access to the Powder Room. Originally Posted by anova444
Agreed!

Or did I accidentally sign up for the Lucid Dream? TECH SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am looking into it... Sorry that there was not a response earlier, I was medicated after surgery...

PPE
  • Jaleh
  • 09-18-2010, 12:47 PM
I am looking into it... Sorry that there was not a response earlier, I was medicated after surgery...

PPE Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
Baby boy I hope your feeling better! Let me know if Im needed for after care or nursing you to sleep.

On another note, I think its sad when we as people dont adhere to the ethical code standard,as well as the ECCIE code standard. Invasion of privacy or both parts, hobbyist & providers isnt fair.

Other than me feeling like us girls should be able to read our bcd comments on reviews ---> another issue though.

Some people just cant help it though.
Just got on to find somone to spend some time wit and looks like allowing a provider use your p.c. isnt a good thing to do.Sabrina and I just had a visit and she has been having problems with her laptop so I allowed here to use mine,looks like she did'nt logout and relog into her account.However if it looks as if there is somthing more to that than run with it,now I see its not good to allow one to use your p.c.!