Austin's Bareback Queen returns...

Stupid post by stupid member.
We may never know now with him gone.
Been around a while... have never ever known whispers or rocker Rick to out anyone. While they may rub some people the wrong way, I've been around them in person... one quite frequently. and they are nice guys, don't think they would ever out someone. not trying to get in the middle of this drama. just wanted to put my 2 cents in. rocker Rick has always been so kind and amazing to me and my friends. never had an issue with whispers either, trusted them enough to invite them to a party at a family members house. any who.... outing someone isn't cool. at all.
The OP is banned and topic is not about Whispers ot Rocker Dick. Now some
Whore thinks her vouching for them makes her or them credible.
Now I have a newbie with 1 review and been here 3 weeks making insulting
comments. The place is to funny and has become a joke.
Back on topic I don't believe the banned OP comments about BB.
He has lost all credibility as his crew and their Personal Interference Management Professional.
Been around a while... have never ever known whispers or rocker Rick to out anyone. While they may rub some people the wrong way, I've been around them in person... one quite frequently. and they are nice guys, don't think they would ever out someone. not trying to get in the middle of this drama. just wanted to put my 2 cents in. rocker Rick has always been so kind and amazing to me and my friends. never had an issue with whispers either, trusted them enough to invite them to a party at a family members house. any who.... outing someone isn't cool. at all. Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
THANK-YOU Marley. I appreciate your kind words and you are always a great hostess. Still making cupcakes?

Universal is just one of those guys that has to kiss up to get a little attention outside of what he can afford. He's posturing for someone.
You're the joke that doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about.
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1057263020&postcount=22
If the clown shoe fits... wear it. Clueless

Wrong. This went over your head but wait and you will understand.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1057139653&postcount=11
Here you are accusing Whispers of being black sunshine, all over the board in 3 cities + national everyone else knows, and posted it's rockerrick. Not you smart guy
Again wrong BS is you. You are the skippers little buddy helper.

Marley is one of the sweetest people you could ever meet, well not you because you're a clueless ass, but the rest might.
Also she has more credibility in her little finger, than you'll ever possess, you are truly a dense individual. Originally Posted by ratamahatta
How would you know...You have only been here one week and Have 1 review from a BP provider with a 15 minute BBBJ for 60 dollers. And you are talking about credibility. LOL Now that is Brilliant, N ..NOT.

Back on topic I don't believe anything the banned OP of this topic or any topic. He and his like that show up and have multiple post of old topics and grudges, A few BP reviews that cant be verified and know the site is very suspect, Therefore I dont think this topic or person is credible.
THANK-YOU Marley. I appreciate your kind words and you are always a great hostess. Still making cupcakes?

Universal is just one of those guys that has to kiss up to get a little attention outside of what he can afford. He's posturing for someone. Originally Posted by Whispers
Whispers you know I make good money and I spend well. I have no problem seeing anybody and I also take very good care of my appearance.
Again my credibility or caliber of character has never been questioned by anybody but you.

To stay on topic and not hijack a thread I don't believe what the banned OP of this thread has said about BB.
Whispers you know I make good money and I spend well. I have no problem seeing anybody and I also take very good care of my appearance.
Again my credibility or caliber of character has never been questioned by anybody but you.

To stay on topic and not hijack a thread I don't believe what the banned OP of this thread has said about BB. Originally Posted by universalenergy

Uhhh.... oh educated one...... Who is BB and what did the OP say about her?
  • ztonk
  • 10-02-2015, 09:26 AM
Let's stay on topic please. No need for insults... and there are plenty of other places to rant about other topics.

ztonk
I thought this thread was about Cloey Banks and barebacking friend Brittany Jean.
  • Gamer
  • 10-02-2015, 11:40 AM
Uhhh.... oh educated one...... Who is BB and what did the OP say about her? Originally Posted by Whispers
Lol. The thread is about bare backing and you want to know who BB is?
Lol. The thread is about bare backing and you want to know who BB is? Originally Posted by Gamer
Never really been the sharpest knife in the drawer, now has he?
Well the OP started this thread and and now has a new Bandle. Welcome back RockerRick.

Regarding Barbacking, the topic being discussed I don't believe the OP at all or the guys he associates with that these girls bareback.

Barebacking isn't against the rules. Some providers advertise it. Some hobbiest acknowledge it. If you want information you just have to discuss it with the people who do it.

I'm not going to say I never barebacked a stripper. There have been a couple over the years. Originally Posted by Whispers
You're the joke that doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about.
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1057263020&postcount=22
If the clown shoe fits... wear it. Clueless

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1057139653&postcount=11
Here you are accusing Whispers of being black sunshine, all over the board in 3 cities + national everyone else knows, and posted it's rockerrick. Not you smart guy

Marley is one of the sweetest people you could ever meet, well not you because you're a clueless ass, but the rest might.
Also she has more credibility in her little finger, than you'll ever possess, you are truly a dense individual. Originally Posted by ratamahatta
Hi everybody reading this ridiculous thread! My friend "Benji" aka Benjamin Franklin on the hundred dollar bill y'all is the only one getting bare backed by Britney in this bitch lol
One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster...