Ohio 12th Congressional District

Who gives a shit how much a party spent as opposed to another?

Does anyone actually believe that spending more money gets better results?
I'm surprised that anyone really listens to Ocasio-Cortez outside of her district. She is about as far left-wing as you can get and hardly represents the Democratic platform. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Is she embarrassing you, speedy? Then why don't you instruct your fake-news media pals to stop fawning over her and treating her like the future fuhrer of your dimotard party?

Is she embarrassing you, speedy? Then why don't you instruct your fake-news media pals to stop fawning over her and treating her like the future fuhrer of your dimotard party? Originally Posted by lustylad
Just be honest with yourself .... you would you prefer?

or

.. to fuck.
Who gives a shit how much a party spent as opposed to another?

Does anyone actually believe that spending more money gets better results? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Uh yeah. Everybody.
Somehow many votes from Franklin County were found yesterday which brought O'Connor 190 votes closer to Balderson, so the lead is 1,564 with about 8,500 provisional and absentee ballots yet to be counted. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

I wonder, where those were "just found" from? maybe the dem party HQ!

And that's his story and he's sticking to it, just like all the loyal anti/never-Trumpers .... and the LameStream Media!

So let's "dissect" this pablum and bullshit ... Originally Posted by LexusLover

And when many of them have been on mike, saying/calling for "Open borders, amnesty for all illegals etc", what ELSE are we to make of it?
Is she embarrassing you, speedy? Then why don't you instruct your fake-news media pals to stop fawning over her and treating her like the future fuhrer of your dimotard party?

Originally Posted by lustylad
She doesn't embarrass me at all. I ignore her and others on the extreme left and the extreme right. They make a lot of noise but are seldom listened to. In November she will be just 1 of 435 House members.

I'm all for free higher education for all and medicare for all. I just don't want to pay for it.

I'm all for free higher education for all and medicare for all. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I'm not, and I suspect a majority of the voters aren't either.
I'm not, and I suspect a majority of the voters aren't either. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why not if it came at no cost to the voters?
Why not if it came at no cost to the voters? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

so Einstein .. care to tell us what fiscal alchemy would accomplish that?
so Einstein .. care to tell us what fiscal alchemy would accomplish that? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I never said it could. I am against it if I have to pay for it out of my pockets. The question I have asked is if somehow it could be offered for free through, as you call it "fiscal alchemy", why would someone be against it? Especially the education.

Again you have to remember I've been a voting Republican most of my life and one primary reason is that I always had the feeling Democrats had their hands in my pocket reaching for my wallet.
Do you ever read what the fuck you cite, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? All you proved is how fucking stupid you are, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. That article reports that TOGETHER the Republicans and dim-retards spent $8 million, Ekim the Inbred Chimp ... and that article was already previously cited to show that the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM is a lying piece of shit. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yah your publication wapo is a shit rag you read it.
Do the math or have someone with skills do it for you.
Parrots can't read worth a shit especially inbred ones.
If it wasn't for shitrod you would be the dumbest MOFO here.
Yah your publication wapo is a shit rag you read it.
Do the math or have someone with skills do it for you.
Parrots can't read worth a shit especially inbred ones.
If it wasn't for shitrod you would be the dumbest MOFO here.
Originally Posted by bamscram

The "math" says the GOP didn't spend "over $5 million" you simpering jackass, but then you can't count to three without fucking it up, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
As predicted ... another word game ejaculation by IBJERKOFF.
I B JERKOFF. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

How pre-mature of you, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

The "math" says the GOP didn't spend "over $5 million" you simpering jackass, but then you can't count to three without fucking it up, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Lets see,
candidate had 1.3 mil
Ryan spent 3.mil
republican committee spent 650.000
super pac spent 200.000
Do the math parrot.