Austin Logistics Question

Dangerous?!?! Really?!?! WTF!!!!! January of 2013 Chicago has had 43 murders!!!!! Austin had 32 the entire year of 2012!!!! Lets put things in perspective here!!! Austin is one of the safest Mid Major cities in America, just a lot of dumb crimes committed by stupid people who want to act like people they see on TV!!!! No thugs, no gangbangers, no real drug dealers!!!! Save that fairy tale for someone from the country who doesn't know any better!!!
Dangerous?!?! Really?!?! WTF!!!!! January of 2013 Chicago has had 43 murders!!!!! Austin had 32 the entire year of 2012!!!! Lets put things in perspective here!!! Austin is one of the safest Mid Major cities in America, just a lot of dumb crimes committed by stupid people who want to act like people they see on TV!!!! No thugs, no gangbangers, no real drug dealers!!!! Save that fairy tale for someone from the country who doesn't know any better!!! Originally Posted by Puccipleaser
Come on now, I bet you might not feel that way if you were one of the 32!
Let's all stick to the OP's original topic, shall we. Several of you have wandered into the area of Rundberg and I35 or even the Mueller neighborhood with this one. Let's try to stay on topic and stop the sniping.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Let's all stick to the OP's original topic, shall we. Several of you have wandered into the area of Rundberg and I35 or even the Mueller neighborhood with this one. Let's try to stay on topic and stop the sniping.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn
Not to mention dysfunctional sex with bi polar women!
Thanks. To sum up things will be crazy busy Sunday the 17th due to the wrap up of SXSW. If I was a lady, an old fat man or timid I might want to be extra careful or get a rental car as the neighborhood is so/so. It's no a good idea to try to cross directly over the highway dodging cars no matter how athletic I am. Thanks for the club tip but I'm not much for just watching I like to touch way too much and enjoy one on on or two on one pleasure and the greater intimacy it allows for. There are a few decent eating places close enough if I don't have a car. And Most Importantly, there are some nice ladies who do provide outcall but I might want to be careful and not use my room as a revolving door to try to see everyone on the first day or I might get management upset. Not to mention an empty wallet. I'm not quite that flush with cash but I am willing to accept donations. Is there a welcoming comittee? How bout some Texas Hospitality? Anyone?

Seriously, thanks for the help and info I did find the spirited banter entertaining too!
Good Luck !
  • Qziz
  • 02-20-2013, 01:10 PM
Not to mention dysfunctional sex with bi polar women! Originally Posted by harkontume
I vote for more threads on this. In fact a whole forum might be good!
Thanks. To sum up things will be crazy busy Sunday the 17th due to the wrap up of SXSW. If I was a lady, an old fat man or timid I might want to be extra careful or get a rental car as the neighborhood is so/so. It's no a good idea to try to cross directly over the highway dodging cars no matter how athletic I am. Thanks for the club tip but I'm not much for just watching I like to touch way too much and enjoy one on on or two on one pleasure and the greater intimacy it allows for. There are a few decent eating places close enough if I don't have a car. And Most Importantly, there are some nice ladies who do provide outcall but I might want to be careful and not use my room as a revolving door to try to see everyone on the first day or I might get management upset. Not to mention an empty wallet. I'm not quite that flush with cash but I am willing to accept donations. Is there a welcoming comittee? How bout some Texas Hospitality? Anyone?

Seriously, thanks for the help and info I did find the spirited banter entertaining too! Originally Posted by Likeswimmingupstream
Thinck RV LOL!
I have to add a question (hate to sart a new thread on the same topic) But I am planning on being in Austin the week of SXSW. I am planning on getting a hotel downtown. That said, Do you think it is a bad week to hobby in the midst of SXSW? traffic parking ect? Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
If I were at a concert and saw you, I'd want to hobby!!
I was right there tonight at 7pm and it didn't seem that bad. Plenty of food choices close by and not a villain in sight.
and we wondered why the area was especially unsafe tonight ... Welcome BACK !!!
Because, In fact, it is a perfect location! We all know this. And we also know we it is failing! The "Mall" should be torn down! Sooner rather than later! ... Originally Posted by Joan
It doesn't appear to be that great of a location after all. You would think it's nice and central but the club has been dying for years. Same for the mall and other shopping venues around there. Business has just moved much farther north, south and west.
HOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by sxyveronica
Loved your ad... wonder how long they will leave it up? LOL Picture #5.... my what pretty nails!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=675905

Trust me when I say not a single hobbyist will be hitting the RTM button.
I was right there tonight at 7pm and it didn't seem that bad. Plenty of food choices close by and not a villain in sight. Originally Posted by homer13
I thought that was you....