Pantyhose fans?

Lawdy mercy RM.....one day....ima get to rub all over those hosed legs, toes, feet and ASS
  • R.M.
  • 04-12-2024, 04:54 PM
Taken yesterday. Nothing like fresh images.
Lawdy mercy RM.....one day....ima get to rub all over those hosed legs, toes, feet and ASS Originally Posted by Footfein75
Soon babe.
tf1712870582978~2.jpg
looks delicious!!
Shiny Panyhose from my last shoot 3 weeks ago.

damn it Gina.....that looks soooo hott
  • R.M.
  • 04-17-2024, 12:34 PM
Look out for my silky satin skin that you can't keep your hands off of. Read my latest review.
Point Blur_Apr122024_124517.jpg
read it cant wait till i get to write one!!
Shiny Panyhose from my last shoot 3 weeks ago.

Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
would love to make em sticky lol!!
  • R.M.
  • 04-18-2024, 09:27 AM
yall are killin me
It's like a xmas present for me when a provider wears pantyhose, i love to worship her legs , kiss her feet lick it like it would be sweetest candy I'm getting super excited looking at all these pics, it turns me on like 500% more.

Love panty hose sex, it's even better when I'm wearing them too. Feeling each others legs together is so sexy! Of course, crotchless pantyhose is one way to go, but even better are full pantyhose. I like to slide the front below my balls. The back side stays up to cover my ass and the pressure of the pantyhose rolled down below my balls gives the feeling of half of a cock ring. The added pressure feels great.
This thread reminds me of my friend with benefits. We meet once a week and most of the time she's wearing a dress with pantyhose. Drives me crazy.
  • R.M.
  • 04-20-2024, 06:51 AM
My pantyhose fetish started by watching my mother wear them.
I really have a thing for black hose in general.
They feel so sexy. (Sexpot)
I also have a Playboy fetish.
You can by my collection. I use them in my photo shoots frequently.
Point Blur_Apr202024_074334-1.jpg
in early HS. had verry shapely teacher, always a skirt or dress and hose she would sit on a stool at herclil podeium and cross her legs and dangle her shoe ....drove my crazy, and the best was when shed wear the FF cuban style!!!