So...how is that Putin thing playing out for you idiots now?

gnad ... I think BigTitsLiarStalker is obsessing on your fecal matter! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Turdy ... LLIdiot is deflecting once again!

What is actually happening is that the two of you are both obsessed with my fecal matter. It is quite natural for you because you're a Turdfly. That is what Turdfly's are supposed to do. Fecal matter is the center of your universe!

It is apparent that LLIdiot's a wannabe Turdfly. Please take him under your Turdfly wings and train him to live up to your HIGH standards.
What is actually happening is that the two of you are both obsessed with my fecal matter. Originally Posted by bigtex
gnad, this is really a rhetorical question, since I think I already know the answer. But ..

are you in the least bit interested in or curious about ...

...... BigTitLiarStalker's "fecal matter" or anything to do with his fat ass?

Again, BigTitsLiarStalker would rather talk about ANYTHING besides the lousy, embarrassing "job" HIS PRESIDENT IS DOING and how Putin dismisses him publicly and humiliates him and THE UNITED STATES as a consequence .. not just thumbing his nose at us ... but starting a war with a country with no fear of reprisals, except some travel restrictions on legal travelers while the illegal travelers are pouring into the country to get on the government tit.

BTLS .. is just angry he can't vote for the loser a 3rd time!

BTLS .. is just angry he can't vote for the loser a 3rd time! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Certainly not any angrier than you and Turdy were when you couldn't "vote for the" Shrubbie "a 3rd time."
gnad ... I think BigTitsLiarStalker is obsessing on your fecal matter! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I noticed that too. He made similar comments that I called him on a few months ago.

For the record, BigKotex couldn't fix a glass of water.
gnad, this is really a rhetorical question, since I think I already know the answer. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I noticed that too. He made similar comments that I called him on a few months ago. Originally Posted by gnadfly
FrickIdiot

meet

FrackTurdfly

Again! The two of you should be intimately involved with each other by now!
Certainly not any angrier than you and Turdy were when you couldn't "vote for the" Shrubbie "a 3rd time." Originally Posted by bigtex
Who said I wanted to vote for any President "a 3rd time"?

I suspect Michelle doesn't want to vote for Obaminable again.

(If she ever voted for him in the first place.)