Pleading the 5th...

• WTF
  • 09-04-2015, 01:18 PM
No, I wouldn't tell her the same thing. First, unlike you, I respect her and would not speak to her that way. Second, while many who invoke the Fifth are not guilty, many are. And that's ok. The government should not be able to collect evidence from you to use against you. I support that. But I would grant immunity to the minor players to get the big ones. The minor players are likely guilty of aiding, we need the real perps, like Hillary. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The bitch think people invoking the 5th are guilty. You may respect that type of ignorance, i do not. That was an ignorant statement on her part and should be treated as such.. Next you just repeated what i said. The state should grant immunity if they are going after bigger fish. Which was what i said you basically said. None of that has anything to do with her ignorant statement about invoking the 5th ...she fails a 8th grade Civics class.

This is the wrong place to kiss people's asses who say stupid shit.

It's very simple, WPF. I respect women, you don't. I appreciate providers, you don't. I know the law, you don't. You should know when to STFU, you don't.
  • WTF
  • 09-04-2015, 03:43 PM
It's very simple, WPF. I respect women, you don't. I appreciate providers, you don't. I know the law, you don't. You should know when to STFU, you don't. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I respect the truth...no matter what mouth it is spoken from. What she contends to be truth is in fact not.

You know the law yet you side with a bimbo who says invoking one's Constitutional 5th amendment right is basically a guilty admittance!

The really sad thing is she is one of these folks always screaming about the Constitution. ..yet she makes a claim about the 5th like she did.
The fifth amendment is an individual right to avoid....SELF incrimination. Technically you can invoke that right without any negative impact but that is only a legal explanation. Realistically, everyone kind of knows that you have something to hide. In this case, I think that anyone working in government should have to put aside that protection in order to remain working for the people. We are your boss and if it is a working matter then we have a superior right to know what happened. If you feel that your right to protection takes precedence then you are in the wrong line of work.
This guy (like Lois Lerner) is more about protecting someone else than protecting himself. "I was only following orders" is still a valid excuse for getting you out of some of the shit. Particularly if you didn't break the law but the primary did break the law by putting you in that position. You boss tells you to take his car out into the country and make it disappear forever. You taking a car and making it disappear is not against the law. You are in the clear. Your boss broke the law by having you hide evidence of a felony hit and run. If you become aware of what happened....then you are in violation of the law but only marginally....if you report it.

I guess fear of the Arkansas Flu is still strong out there.
It's very simple, WPF. I respect women, you don't. I appreciate providers, you don't. I know the law, you don't. You should know when to STFU, you don't. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

anyone who comes on this board and talks politics is fair game for criticism, she did say something that was pretty ignorant and she got called out for it. Nothing wrong with that.
  • WTF
  • 09-04-2015, 05:31 PM
The fifth amendment is an individual right to avoid....SELF incrimination. Technically you can invoke that right without any negative impact but that is only a legal explanation. Realistically, everyone kind of knows that you have something to hide. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So our Founding Fathers instilled us with the 5th amendment so guilty folks could not get convicted?

Do you fucking idiots have a clue as to what is coming out you mouth?
  • WTF
  • 09-04-2015, 06:38 PM
Yeah, you respect them so much you go behind one woman's back to pay another woman to bang you. Real respect.
The fifth amendment is an individual right to avoid....SELF incrimination. Technically you can invoke that right without any negative impact but that is only a legal explanation. Realistically, everyone kind of knows that you have something to hide. In this case, I think that anyone working in government should have to put aside that protection in order to remain working for the people. We are your boss and if it is a working matter then we have a superior right to know what happened. If you feel that your right to protection takes precedence then you are in the wrong line of work.
This guy (like Lois Lerner) is more about protecting someone else than protecting himself. "I was only following orders" is still a valid excuse for getting you out of some of the shit. Particularly if you didn't break the law but the primary did break the law by putting you in that position. You boss tells you to take his car out into the country and make it disappear forever. You taking a car and making it disappear is not against the law. You are in the clear. Your boss broke the law by having you hide evidence of a felony hit and run. If you become aware of what happened....then you are in violation of the law but only marginally....if you report it.

I guess fear of the Arkansas Flu is still strong out there. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Go check your 401k, I think you lost another $50
But he DOES know when to pucker those lying liberal lips to smooch the ass of one of his lib buddies for THEIR posts ! Maybe he even uses preparation H lip balm, like the other lying liberal woomby.
Typical of you to cherry pick parts of an alert and try to use it to describe a situation that YOU weren't present for. Typical lying liberal. Get back to the 'holes and get yourself some of that lovin that Daddy / brother never gave you as a kid. Pobercita pinche puta ! You might be missing out on some ropey loads and jalapeno dicks !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Ain't nothing typical about me, shitface. It's right there in your review, dumbass. Anyone can go read it

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1378922

Maybe you should have brought her flowers like you did that other whooore.

You ARE an old school fool

Long as you're posting on here, I know where all the jalapeno dicks is at
Trump may have to start taking the 5th, all those pesky "gotcha" questions.
Trump may have to start taking the 5th, all those pesky "gotcha" questions. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeah, really.

"what's your favorite bible verse?"

"well, that's private and personal"

Fucking liar

He couldn't even think of one?