Hygiene issues is a no go. Stinky pussy reviews- THN, BP Roxi and Suicide Girl

There's not enough popcorn in the world to go with the show you have just created.

Be careful what you wish for.

I see many infractions coming. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
opco m:op com: opcom:

I'm popping mine now!
This guys an asshat. My guess he's a girl (multiple handle) and has some beef with these three. No man wastes his time digging that far into review history for some stupid axe to grind. No way.

Hey genius: The THN review was a 'yes' review -- thanks for the threAd, Einstein. Didnt even read it, just read the title.

There's clearly alterior motives here, and reading her reply to TinMan only confirms we're dealing with the lower end of the IQ scale.

Nothing to see here...move along.
There's an alert out on him now, lol
Another one to add to the list.
Becky Coxx
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1724610
Catbanger you are about as high up on the totem pole as hobbysnob as far as having any respectability goes to anyone with even a smidgen of class.

Totally tasteless thread but good free screening for the DNS list.
Totally tasteless thread but good free screening for the DNS list. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
You've been on my DNS list for a long while so I doubt I'll lose any sleep over it.

I'm quite sure that I'm not only speaking for myself.
THN and I obviously got crossways with each other but in the interest of information sharing, she is meticulous for both herself and the guys she meets with when it comes to hygiene. Even I don't believe she's got a true smell issue. Yes, one old review that still got a Yes is nothing but someone trying to discredit her.

Don't know anything about the 2 other gals. When Hobby Snob starting posting he was snarky with me in a reference to something in the past so there's obviously a recycled person with an agenda here. While it makes for entertaining reading material, it's totally garbage as far as anything realistic.
I'm quite sure that I'm not only speaking for myself. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
+1 trust me you're not..
THN I would love to give you a taste test...blind fold me and come sit on my face! I have faith
Hobby Snob, who else from 2014 in Dallas had a sticky cunt? Need that information ASAP so I can plan a hobby trip to Seattle.
  • DSK
  • 05-23-2016, 09:55 AM
But fucking her for money is gentlemanly? Originally Posted by catbanger
Depends on how much you pay her...
Thanks for the list, OP. Love to go diving in a stinky cooter. Cover my hotdog with some frumunduh, then we can go to town on each other. Only better if it's a bit chunky/coagulated so it gives me something to hunt for with my tongue and chew after the session.

Ladies, let me know if you have some of that personal ketchup to put on the dog as well!
What an asshat. Digging up old reviews points to someone who still hasn't been weaned from his mothers breast
Hobby Snob, who else from 2014 in Dallas had a sticky cunt? Need that information ASAP so I can plan a hobby trip to Seattle. Originally Posted by Boltfan
What an asshat. Digging up old reviews points to someone who still hasn't been weaned from his mothers breast Originally Posted by txexetoo
Really...............I mean who brings up shit that supposedly may have happened years ago and brings it to the forefront like that? Agenda perhaps?