CIM: You Gonna DFK Her After That?

@petiteassman

????? All that because I said I didn't mind tasting my own juices and don't see why a gent would mind tasting his juice either? Huh?
Bring on the DFK.. It all about fun...
Sophie,

I love tasting a woman "O" in my mouth. I actually enjoy cleaning her up with my tongue when I am done. Very hot!
Who wants to come share the love with me? I'm game!
I will Lana...Pick me!!!!!
Who wants to come share the love with me? I'm game! Originally Posted by Lana Warren

Sheesh! WAY too many places to clean the love off of Hottie Lana's bod!! A former GF used to love feeling the cum on/in her but developed the now and then habit of saying "come over here and clean up this mess you made." She loved wathcing me do it and I got turned on watching her watch me (getting confused!) but it got her hotter than a firecracker and made us both want to keep cumming.
And all this time I thought I was extremely slutty - which I am - but I see I am in great company. MMMMMM ... MMMMM down boy!
Not sure if I would kiss her but I have been with a provider that had such a pretty pussy after getting a nutt I did lick her pussy for a moment after our play,and she let me cum deep in.
I gotta say, I'm impressed. I could just see the repulsed expressions. With all the homophobes in this part of the country, I figured the guys would, excuse the pun, gag on this thread. Glad to see Texas, and not just Austin, has got some free thinkers. Makes a guy proud to be a sick fuck.
We girls need to know our job is complete and appreciated......we deserve a nice DFK for reward.....

GingerB
Not sure if I would kiss her but I have been with a provider that had such a pretty pussy after getting a nutt I did lick her pussy for a moment after our play,and she let me cum deep in. Originally Posted by mastermind_1
Glad to see the postings have loosened up a bit here on the board since my day, freely testifying to bareback didn't happen very often only a few years ago. Good to see the pink elephant has moved from the living room out into the front yard.
Hell yes
If ya CIM'ed it, ya ought to be okay with kissing it otherwise your self loathing factor might be too high for the hobby.

Remember gents; even if you didn't, the last gent may have CIM'ed the fine lady and in a sluggish economy the appointments get more back to back than anyone prefers.
My kinda folks, Ya just gotta love it. Next time yall visit just give me the word I don't mind sharing xoxo chelsea Originally Posted by chelsea simms

Anything with you, Chelsea!!
Glad to see the postings have loosened up a bit here on the board since my day, freely testifying to bareback didn't happen very often only a few years ago. Good to see the pink elephant has moved from the living room out into the front yard. Originally Posted by TheRealJohnnyRingo
Yeah, I noted that too. I was kinda surprised. At least it helps to figure out who to take off of the to-do lists.