late night unsolicited text messages from a provider... dont be a victim

I don't really have much new to add, but I'll post anyway to stress these points:
1. Hobby phone or google voice. You even have an offer from the best dream tutor you could possibly imagine (sweet.treat69) Don't be a fool and turn down her offer. make sure she shows you in person
2. If you can't learn how to play it off better than that, you need to stick to places you can show up, and not give out your number at all. AMP, Fantasy Ranch etc.
3. You should not be reading this right now. You should stay very far from the hobby for at least the next three months. Your SO knows something is up at this point. Purge your phone, delete everything temporary on your pc, change all your passwords for everything. Delete any emails and empty your trash folders and recyle bins. She will either be investigating our she doesn't care that you are dabbling outside the home.

Funny story that is similar: I had one provider send me a dirty pic when I was with my SO. I showed it to her. I told her, "Hey I won the wrong number lottery today". We both laughed pretty hard. Then I got google voice.

Now I have a special set up that I change numbers on every 30 days. It's technical, but I no longer have phone security issues. Originally Posted by dfwninja
LMAO that is classic stuff right there ninja man.
Good point about low end , high end would never do this !!!!!!!! Originally Posted by golfertexas
One should never use never .......unless..........oh no, the "high" end? Really? Some folks have a very high opinion of themselves and maybe don't remember starting out on BP and some nice gentlemen telling them about a better way to do business. Oh well, it's water under the bridge.
This is a very competitive business. Thus ladies will utilize even the most outrageous methods to bring in business if it is slow or if they are short on a bill. Still, meet us halfway - purchase that hobby phone - as a HOBBYIST . you need a hobby phone or else you have no business doing it at all if it's that serious to jeoporadize your relationship with your SO. At the end of the day, right or wrong, she's just doing her job running her business. Good luck and take heed to our advice babe
Google voice and the talkatone app is nice. You can have it on the same phone and can turn it off whenever you want.
This is a very competitive business. Thus ladies will utilize even the most outrageous methods to bring in business if it is slow or if they are short on a bill. Still, meet us halfway - purchase that hobby phone - as a HOBBYIST . you need a hobby phone or else you have no business doing it at all if it's that serious to jeoporadize your relationship with your SO. At the end of the day, right or wrong, she's just doing her job running her business. Good luck and take heed to our advice babe Originally Posted by Eva Damita
We don't give a damn how competitive your business is, it doesn't exist without us and if every provider felt she could intrude on any of her clients personal lives, well, your business would be A HELLUVA LOT MORE COMPETITIVE because there would be a lot fewer Gents taking the risks.

Hit the street corners old school if you are short phone or advertising funds till you get your shit together.

Almost sounds like if a provider ran a clients plates without his knowledge and showed up at his house to solicit business you'd be cool with that because, "Hey, it's slow and competitive and I got bills to pay."

In that scenario, how would you like it if we invaded your personal privacy with an attitude, "Hey, I am fucking horny, tell your SO or kids to step out for a bit."

Meet you halfway...NO WAY...Don't fucking call us, we'll call you!!

That being said, I have tremendous relationships with certain Providers, I am single and they are encouraged to contact me whenever they are short bill money or are very horny...The difference is NO ONE IS INVADING MY PRIVACY and it's a relationship of trust and respect...If the OP cultivated a relationship under false pretenses to the lady he called out, then shame on him and like others said he may not be cut out for this hobby.
note to self never, ever contact Eva Damita.
Some folks have a very high opinion of themselves and maybe don't remember starting out on BP and some nice gentlemen telling them about a better way to do business. Oh well, it's water under the bridge. Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer
....and it only took him almost 2 months to bump this old-ass thread, in response to something I wrote. That's so sweet! I missed you, Bobby-boo-snookums-fish!

I suppose these ladies you speak of, are supposed to forever be indebted to you or whoever you speak of, that "helped" (LOL) those poor pitiful hookers? Did they all get Wal-Mart lingerie like the old days?
If so, they certainly owe you at least ten bucks.

Maybe you should start asking for hooker tithes.
Sometimes people move on and move upward like any other business.

Others are stagnant and bitter about the success of others.
Which are you? It's been fairly obvious for a while so no answer needed.

Oh well...water under the bridge.
The providers of yore used to post taint ... ahhhhh the good old days of taint and really cheap lingerie.
The providers of yore used to post taint ... ahhhhh the good old days of taint and really cheap lingerie. Originally Posted by pyramider
Yes.....and when an hour meant until the guy popped (5 min) and they'd leave. They pay us to leave, you know?

Ahhhhhh the good ol' days!!!!
5 minutes!!! Fucking braggarts ... I am the original two minute man.
I find it good practice to only ask for help from a client who has told u its ok to do so. If he hasnt said "hey if u ever need anything just call me" then don't effing call.
If you are using your personal phone consider it playing with fire. And you KNOW what happens when you play with fire.... Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
My parents always told me you wet the bed!!!
This is a very competitive business. Thus ladies will utilize even the most outrageous methods to bring in business if it is slow or if they are short on a bill. Still, meet us halfway - purchase that hobby phone - as a HOBBYIST . you need a hobby phone or else you have no business doing it at all if it's that serious to jeoporadize your relationship with your SO. At the end of the day, right or wrong, she's just doing her job running her business. Good luck and take heed to our advice babe Originally Posted by Eva Damita
What? lol...What a dumb ass post. Smh

note to self never, ever contact Eva Damita. Originally Posted by fletch
+1!
Even if you disagree with her business philosophy, you best heed Eva's advice should you have any need to worry about a provider making an ill-advised call to your RL phone number.

I recently had a conversation with a young woman who tries to keep track of those guys whose numbers she has been given permission to call, and those who don't. Her system may work perfectly, but if she ever makes a mistake it could be costly for the guy at the other end of the booty call.
If you have my number, you can call, text me anytime. My phone is my phone and I don't have to worry about anyone I don't trust seeing or hearing my phone ring nor seeing me talk or text. If you have the number..... I trust you!!!!!