Question would pay

And every simp that overpays hurts all the rest of us, and should be called out. Originally Posted by jokacz
The people paying 100 and now 150 and 200 for women not even worth seeing destroyed the market. Originally Posted by randombl
boo hoo It's a free fuckin market, gentlemen. Your overpay is someone else's bargain. Lotsa luck changing that.
Why dont you price whiners get on Tinder and find free sluts. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
boo hoo It's a free fuckin market, gentlemen. Your overpay is someone else's bargain. Lotsa luck changing that. Originally Posted by Charno3
Duh! again, goddamn right it's a free market and when demand dries up rates go down.

As far as price whiners go, get your ass on Twitter and see all the hookers bitching about low ballers and no-shows. That's where all the whining is going on.
They do tend to whine a bit
Duh! again, goddamn right it's a free market and when demand dries up rates go down.

As far as price whiners go, get your ass on Twitter and see all the hookers bitching about low ballers and no-shows. That's where all the whining is going on. Originally Posted by jokacz
The demand for pussy will never dry up, men are thirsty.

Most of the hookers I follow dont bitch, its a select few that do.
Well i'll tell ya, if I had that kinda dough sure why not. I don't give a flat fuck about what anyone else says or does with their money and don't expect anyone to give a fuck about what I do with mine. As far as driving up the fee for pussy I don't see it with a girl asking this kind of money. 99% of the girls around here aren't in the same league.