Multiple boats participating in a Trump Boat Parade are in distress on Lake Travis near Austin

I just know who yous aren’t, .... Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You really are ignorant. And transparent. You fool no one.

Except yourself!
Breathe, pylon. Maybe get some tail ... human.

Poor WSND!

LOLLING!
You really are ignorant. And transparent. You fool no one.

Except yourself! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Breathe, pylon. Maybe get some tail ... human.

Poor WSND!

LOLLING! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I nailed that one!

So why did you change your handle and pretend to move to Canada?
Looks like a gagle of putin/trump sinking supporters to me. Not the sharpest tools in the shed aka
Showing off your stupidity yet again.
Waiting for yet another lie out of you. I know it's coming. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You wrote the book on it...
Whether or not it convinced any undecided voters to vote for Trump is doubtful Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
As you are so famous for saying(and not much else)...THAT'S YOUR OPINON.
The undecided are going to flock to bitten...don't you know they LOVE the looting, assaults on law enforcement and people along with murders and destruction of their property by the "peaceful protesting"...it's a winning strategy for your leftwing anarchist party
Uh, Biden is also the far superior choice, junior.
Uh, Biden is also the far superior choice, junior. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Being senile is not "superior," although I can readily understand why you might think so ... self-analysis on your part. Do you prefer to surround yourself with dementia patients? Keeps you competitive?
Looks like a gagle of putin/trump sinking supporters to me. Not the sharpest tools in the shed aka Originally Posted by Tsmokies
You wouldn't know about "tools" .... you are one.

You think you have more money than Trump and a hotter wife ... err... husband?
Uh, Biden is also the far superior choice, junior. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Yeah the bitten voters love violent anarchy...the people with the IQ of you crapdog.
Being senile is not "superior," although I can readily understand why you might think so ... self-analysis on your part. Do you prefer to surround yourself with dementia patients? Keeps you competitive? Originally Posted by LexusLover

If I remember correctly, I slapped you down pretty good the last time I had to talk to you, little boy. Is it already time for another lesson?
Yeah the bitten voters love violent anarchy...the people with the IQ of you crapdog. Originally Posted by bb1961

I wonder how much IQ a boater needs in order to remember to put the fucking transom plug in the boat before he takes it off the trailer, junior?
You wrote the book on it... Originally Posted by bb1961
lol.

I challenged Lexy to put up and tell me exactly what countries I claimed to have visited rather than simply flown over and so far crickets. In other words, he lied. Again.

I make the same challenge to you. What lies have I told on this forum? Or are you lying?
I agree, Speed. My buddy is newly divorced and just wanted to be out on the lake with his kids and enjoy like minded people. He had fun, so that's all that matters. For his young kids though, I'm sure they were probably wondering what the fuck was going on at the time... he laughed when I told him that and said "yeah, you're probably right about that." Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
"The sheriff's department in Austin, Texas, said five boats sank during a boat parade in support of President Trump on Lake Travis on Saturday afternoon. The Travis County Sheriff's Office said they responded to a total of 15 distress calls which varied and included: boats taking on water, stalled engines, capsized boats and boats sinking.

TCSO said as of Sunday, three boats have been towed out of the water and two remain submerged."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-b...de-boats-sink/

I have participated in several BBB (Butts, Boobs, and Boats) get togethers on Lake Travis and I don't recall a single boat capsizing or sinking. Hundreds of boats, many party barges but not one boat capsizing or sinking to the best of my knowledge. I doubt there has been another event on Lake Travis where 5 boats went down.
This whole fucking Trump Boat Fiasco is emblematic of the sinking Trump administration.