Which Dallas Mod moved my alert?

Bitch Im mexican I do not OUT people I take people OUT!

I in no way threated to OUT anyone just another one of Sheps little voices in his head talking again, don't you have enough enemies on this board? Shep is just mad because I have started my own social group and now his social group is hurting for people..... thats what happens when you don't treat people with respect.... sorry bud!

Name calling and threats are not allowed on ECCIE.
Torito Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
LMFAO...Oh yeah, you and what fucking army...Generalisimo Santa Anna could've used more big psycho babble talkin' Messicans like you. He might've held on to Tejas for five more minutes.

Regarding your 'social group' comment, I think this shows you are the one hearing voices in your head.
This is some funny ass shit.

Points to note, Lola takes people out. Now are we talking Nancy Kerrigan lead pipe taking out or Aaron Hernandez gangsta offing type violence?

3rd item to ponder, can you be outed twice on the same site? Originally Posted by Boltfan
Best comment on this thread so far!
White knights never make the provider look better... Period
Honestly guys using their ATFs pics as their avatar creep me out a little. I may like a woman a lot, and some I do, but my identity is completely seperate of her.
it creeps me out a lot
bb tomy....chan.... pics of provider as an avatar creeps you out.... well... your respective avatars creep me out too...

What about mine.....
  • Bosco
  • 09-08-2013, 07:21 AM
Speaking of avatars that don't creep me out - Jules Jaguar's looks pretty nice :-)
Speaking of avatars that don't creep me out - Jules Jaguar's looks pretty nice :-) Originally Posted by Bosco
Thank you
+1 on Jules avatar ! If I had her body I'd spend all day playing with myself and never leave the house !

I understand the impulse to white knight but I have to agree it seldom helps. People usually have already made up their minds and the white knights just lose all credibility. I guess the thing is to pick your battles when you think about protecting your friends.
Speaking of avatars that don't creep me out - Jules Jaguar's looks pretty nice :-) Originally Posted by Bosco
Jules and BSB's looks very nice!
+1 on Jules avatar ! If I had her body I'd spend all day playing with myself and never leave the house !

. Originally Posted by playerplano

Thats why men don't have boobs. We would never get anything done.
I like Jules' avatar too. Mine is supposed to be funny Luke.

I understand the impulse to white knight but I have to agree it seldom helps. People usually have already made up their minds and the white knights just lose all credibility. I guess the thing is to pick your battles when you think about protecting your friends. Originally Posted by playerplano
She's even better in person... (seriously)

Awwwwww thanks guys you are making my pale self blush

On another note I do find myself subconsciously playing with my boobs all the time lol
She's even better in person... (seriously)

Originally Posted by SD2011
Agree.