Have A Fetish?

• 1life
  • 06-13-2019, 11:01 AM
Call me plain but mine is a real 3 some. Fmf type. A real one not the just role play boring stuff. Here lately because of movies I’m watching I really want to experience the whole tuma while another is bbbj me and continue swapping their roles with a sharing facial ending on them. Doggie on one while the other is under with my release in her mouth when I’m ready. Of course it’s all about me. Sorry to be greedy Lol. Originally Posted by curious247
Hell Yeah !! Hoping to find some beautiful women to fulfill this for me as well ! Ladies PM if we can make this happen 😊
besides the 3some, I'm surprised no one mentioned foot fetish, I've never had someone on ecc fullfil this, i did find some one on IG
besides the 3some, I'm surprised no one mentioned foot fetish, I've never had someone on ecc fullfil this, i did find some one on IG Originally Posted by jamesdal77
yeah and armpit fetish too. I know several guys who are into licking & worshiping women's armpits.
Not sure if this is a fetish....really gets me off to have sex w a woman while she is on the phone, especially if a guy she is talking to.
My SB had a bf that was in jail and he would call while we were hanging out. She never let me do anything while they talked, but still was a turn on know we would back at as soon as she hung up. Did get to meet him one day. All I could think about while we talked was that I would be banging his sweet little girlfriend later that night.
koseylee ^^^^ if rumor has it correct, that one shouldn't be too hard to fill since some ladies here don't turn their phone off during visits.
I want to visit a Gothic guy as a request..
I like a domination switch.

She starts out trying to dominate me and before you know it her her face is in the pillow and her ass in the air getting pumped till the vinyl hip boots and german Kaiser helmet fly off.
I want to see a bad ass toy show.
Not sure if this is a fetish....really gets me off to have sex w a woman while she is on the phone, especially if a guy she is talking to. Originally Posted by koseylee
LOL, this is pretty common in this field, and usually frowned on.
I want to visit a Gothic guy as a request.. Originally Posted by melannie_star
To have sex with a sexy goth gal is on my TDL 😂
  • Chmee
  • 06-14-2019, 06:54 PM
i had a gf who had an unusual fetish. she loved to go with me to bars wearing tight short skirts, and cotton bikini panties. if she had too many beers, she would play desperation watersports as a bet. she would bet that she could hold it in for so many minutes, and she would make a show of trying not to wet herself. she normally "lost" because she actually enjoyed slowly wetting herself. she said it felt like a creampie seeping out of her.
To have sex with a sexy goth gal is on my TDL 😂 Originally Posted by fozziewockabear
yup! I'll show you mine if you show me yours..
yup! I'll show you mine if you show me yours.. Originally Posted by melannie_star
Feel free to PM 😉

Let's see what we could do 😂
Hmmm that's so weird that you are having a hard time finding someone to do something so simple.
I want to bring a guy into the bed with the woman I've been dating for 2years (I'm bisexual) that way it's not acting because we are actually I to each other I think she's up for it now I'm just waiting for a man 😉😉